Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

HA
Jul 14, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM
Apr 29, 2017

1 - 25 of 707 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Akshat K

Apr 20, 2018

The course contents are amazing and so is the delivery and articulation of Dr. Inez. Before this course, I completed several courses on Lean six sigma, but the way Dr Inez has structurally explained each step is excellent. However, I felt that there should be more content in this course because it's quite addicting.

If you are a new learner, I would suggest you to opt for this course without any second thought. Go for it!

Also, I request the course staff to provide a zip file including all lecture videos and assignments because I want to keep the contents forever with me. Thank you for this course and please come up with a similar, but advanced, version of this course.

By Brenda C R

Jun 25, 2019

I love how they give the information and explained, they give the essential and as non native english speaker I appreciate that what she said it's also written.

By Radha M

Apr 30, 2017

By Bujor D I

Mar 16, 2018

The course is well taught, to the extent that offers a good overview of statistics, in general, and of Minitab, in particular.

Regarding Minitab, not all of the students of this course are students at University, so not all are entitled to acquire an academic license of Minitab – an option that is effective and affordable. I graduated a long time ago, which means that a license fee of US$1800 is prohibitive.

I understand that Minitab “speaks” Lean Six Sigma and Quality, but could it be that there is a version of this course taught in Microsoft Excel? At least, Microsoft Excel is everywhere.

By jekin t

Nov 18, 2017

As a professional who want to do justice to the organizational problems through lean six sigma concept. Once must have understanding of data and its analysis with respect to six sigma. I am really glad to attend the course which is designed in such a way that once can easily co-relate and understand with his or her day to day problems. I would like thank Inez Zwetsloot and University of Amsterdam.

By Eric M

Oct 15, 2017

Really great course with relevant industry examples. Very good explanation of the course content and the modules are well presented by the video professor Dr. Inez M. Zwetsloot. The course material is perfect for helping students to understand the learning objectivesI would definitely recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn about Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma. Eric Mwambaji

By Rishi

Aug 4, 2019

Such a wonderful start for a people trying to improve their knowledge in basics analytics especially with Minitab. I would recommend this for all the people working with manufacturing sector. I was doing my intern when i took this course and this helped me a lot to boost my knowledge added with the hands on experience in the Intern. Thank you so much for this perfectly designed course.

By Abd E M G

Aug 4, 2017

It is wonderful course, how amazing to simplify the course using examples, also those examples was real like what we met everyday so we easy to train easily....... also the professor use few examples and i think that is good point to let us use most analysis for one issue like our expenses monthly or fuel consumption..................... i like this course and thank you Inez Zwetsloot

By Vijay k

Aug 30, 2018

Thank you Madam I have enjoyed the whole course. The way you explained the concepts with the help of case studies and hands on session in Minitab it was amazing experience. I am ready to take next course of your(related to this field). I am planning to introduce this whole course to my students. Hence I need PPT of this course. Kindly help me to achieve the same. Thanking you

By Dr F H S I

Feb 8, 2020

Dr. Inez Zwetsloot is a superb professor. She has an outstanding command of the subject matter and effectively conveys her knowledge. Dr. Zwetsloot made the course most enjoyable. I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in brushing up on Minitab or to anyone who might be contemplating an introductory course in statistics.

By Ravindra G

Feb 11, 2019

This course helps me in understanding data analysis through statistical data analysis concept for lean six sigma project. The Minitab was introduced very well to new users like me. I recommend this course for beginners who want to understand data analysis concepts. Thanks.

By Márcia C S M L

Jul 5, 2020

The course is very very good. Focused on pratice, it explains the methods of statistical analysis for Lean Six Sigma Projects. The examples are very clear and support the learning lessons. If you want to learn clearly and objectively, I really recommend this course.

By KIRANSAIKUMAR S

Mar 5, 2018

It's a good course for Beginner. I would highly recommend for Starters.

Instructor good at all concepts. She explained every concept with a related example. Exercises are really helpful.

Course structure is in proper order.

By Hadeel A

Jul 14, 2020

By Raghavendhraa K

Jul 2, 2017

Amazing course to refresh the statistical knowledge especially if you wish you take up Lean Six Sigma career path. It gave me enough time and chance to prepare and learn. It is a must for everyone.

By kelechi J

Aug 5, 2019

I really learnt a lot from this course. Being a process engineer requires continuous process optimization, thus this course aided to my analytical skills in handling chemical engineering projects.

By Carlo L B

Jun 13, 2019

The course is very educational and a must for all data analyst professionals. The materials and topics are clearly explained. Also, the examples in the lessons make it easier to understand.

By Sugata B

Nov 24, 2020

This is probably one of the few courses in Coursera that I felt added some solid value to me. Sharp and focussed presentation with the material presented with examples in a most engaging manner. Kudos and many thanks to Dr. Inez for making a relatively dry topic so interesting. There were ample hands-on exercises to try the various statistical methods and calculations using mini Tab which really helped in the learning process.

The only thing missing is probably an end of course project or case study.

By Polas R P

Apr 20, 2020

The faculty is having excellent knowledge. This course has given equal importance to both theoretical knowledge and practical examples so that it is easy to grasp questions. Each and every concept is well covered with a suitable question in the quizzes. Questions are so designed that even if you don't have Minitab software, you can answer those questions. The exercise questions are very helpful to answer the quizzes.

The only point which I felt is, some of the questions were not answered in the discussion forum.

By priya k

Jun 6, 2020

If you are aware of Data Analytics techniques but don't know which technique is suitable for a specific situation- then this course is for you. Very few books and online courses can explain this using minimal mathematical (difficult terms) and maximum real-life examples with just the right amount of statistics and probability. You need not be a statistics wizard to learn Data Analytics- this course lets you believe that! Kudos to the instructor for explaining everything in such a simplified manner.

By Vasiliki K

Apr 2, 2018

Thank you very much! I really enjoyed this course. Very well explained and thorough videos and MiniTab is an excellent tool to use. I really liked that videos are not too long giving you the opportunity to watch them twice if needed, with excellent examples to understand it practically and practising exercises at the end that were really helpful to make sure you understand the topics. Keeping notes helped me but it is really easy to re-find some by re-watching the videos. Amazing course!!

By FERNANDO C

Jan 6, 2020

I am currently Black belt, so I have taken so many statistics courses and I know a bunch of tools of Data analysis, Nevertheless in this course I have seen the data since other perspective, really good examples and exercises to help you understand the theory. So I am totally satisfied with the curse I just take, I learned a lot and I want to thank to the Dr,

inez zwetsloot for her knowledge and the skill to teach the way to analyze data. I will take another course with you definitely

By Sathishkumar K

May 8, 2020

By this coarse of Data analytics from Lean Six Sigma training from where the clear method to improve performance by systematically removing waste and reducing variation has been learnt completely. ... Lean Six Sigma not only reduces process defects and waste, but also provides a framework for overall organizational culture change. So it is a very great learning with illustrations and examples are quoted and the coarse is very useful for my day to day working in the organization.

By Joydeep K

Jul 1, 2020

This is a highly recommended course for anyone who wants to learn the basics of statistical methods and testing techniques and also a very good refresher course for the people who already knew it in the past but don't use it on a regular basis. I am really glad that I chose to do this and it helped me recall a lot of fundamental statistical concepts.

Thank you Professor Inez for covering each topic in great depth with all the examples and demos in Minitab. :)

By Sunny-Kim B

Dec 5, 2019

Very clear overview of data analysis to ID problem areas and statistical tools to determine/diagnose QA issues. This course was valuable in that it reviewed basic statistics in a simplified manner! If I didn't have any background in statistics, I think this course would have been more challenging, Regardless, the course is very logically laid out and the instructor provides a lot of real-world applications demonstrating the data analysis. Great course.