Back to Diabetes - a Global Challenge

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Diabetes - a Global Challenge by University of Copenhagen

Diabetes and obesity are growing health problems in rich and poor countries alike. With this course you will get updated on cutting-edge diabetes and obesity research including biological, genetic and clinical aspects as well as prevention and epidemiology of diabetes and obesity. All lectures are provided by high-profile scientists from one the world's leading universities in diabetes research. This course is part of the EIT Health Campus programme. We hope you will enjoy our course. Best Wishes Jens Juul Holst, Signe Sørensen Torekov and Nicolai Wewer Albrechtsen Department of Biomedical Sciences Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Basic Metabolic Research Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen...

AR

Nov 23, 2018

It was really informative and I learnt a lot about Diabetes as a disease. Thanks so much such wonderful lectures. I would definitely recommend this course to my friends.

Nov 14, 2017

Great Course. I found week 3-7 very much informative. Overall, the spoken English was good. Course material was excellent! In my last week. Let's see, what happens.

1 - 25 of 111 Reviews for Diabetes - a Global Challenge

By ШАРИПОВА Р Р

Feb 02, 2019

Thank you so much for creating this amazing course. It was brilliantly made!

By Aditya B R

Nov 23, 2018

By Ricardo R G L B

Jan 22, 2019

Muy bueno

By EKTA D T

Feb 23, 2019

Wonderful course for those interested in Endocrinology!

By Tahir H

Feb 28, 2019

Excellent course.

By Borisevich D

Feb 28, 2019

Very detailed and thorough, textbook-like introduction into the research topic. Minor issues with the subtitles.

By Dr. S K N

Mar 07, 2019

Excellent module

By HELEN O N

Nov 15, 2018

amazing. enjoyed my time spent

By DR S U S

Sep 09, 2018

Too much helpful and updated

By PRADYUMNA T

Jul 27, 2018

AMAZING COURSE!!!!!!!!

By George M

Dec 30, 2015

Really, new informations but I wish you to present more about drugs.

By Teodora A

Sep 07, 2015

Highly appreciate the info I get from this course.

By Dayra W

Jan 17, 2016

Good one!

By Ajmal K

Sep 21, 2017

very informative, brilliant effort by instructors

By Abdo M

Dec 07, 2015

One of the best courses I Have had.. Thank you professors for this effort.. And for the updated, well presented Data, and the passion from the professors.

By Quoc V B

Apr 25, 2016

Excellent course with invaluable knowledge to review and update the current concepts regarding to Diabetes

By Diana A H

Dec 21, 2015

Excellent!

By Carlos A C A

May 18, 2017

Just excellent!!

By Abdul

Feb 22, 2016

Great course with full of knowlege

By Huy L

Dec 21, 2015

nice, informative, update new techs, research, and easy to understand

By Suranjana R

Sep 15, 2015

great course enjoying it is one everyone should join to create awareness about Diabetes and the health benefits of regular exercise

By Dominique F

Jan 11, 2016

Interesting and concise!

By KEAGILE B

Dec 05, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. It is designed with learners at heart as all difficult concepts are well explained in a manner of which everyone can understand.

By Dr. H R

Feb 05, 2016

Great instructors and excellent course!

By Phạm C T