Back to Diabetes - a Global Challenge

Diabetes - a Global Challenge, University of Copenhagen

About this Course

Diabetes and obesity are growing health problems in rich and poor countries alike. With this course you will get updated on cutting-edge diabetes and obesity research including biological, genetic and clinical aspects as well as prevention and epidemiology of diabetes and obesity. All lectures are provided by high-profile scientists from one the world's leading universities in diabetes research. This course is part of the EIT Health Campus programme. We hope you will enjoy our course. Best Wishes Jens Juul Holst, Signe Sørensen Torekov and Nicolai Wewer Albrechtsen Department of Biomedical Sciences Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Basic Metabolic Research Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen...

By AR

Nov 23, 2018

It was really informative and I learnt a lot about Diabetes as a disease. Thanks so much such wonderful lectures. I would definitely recommend this course to my friends.

By SS

Nov 14, 2017

Great Course. I found week 3-7 very much informative. Overall, the spoken English was good. Course material was excellent! In my last week. Let's see, what happens.

100 Reviews

By Aditya B Raman

Nov 23, 2018

By HELEN OGUGUA NDIH

Nov 15, 2018

amazing. enjoyed my time spent

By DR SYEDA UMME SADIA

Sep 09, 2018

Too much helpful and updated

By PRADYUMNA THIRUMALAI

Jul 27, 2018

AMAZING COURSE!!!!!!!!

By victor manuel medina lopez

May 08, 2018

This has great insights into phisiology and molecular biology, it has some bias in newer treatments, and there is not much being talked about great drugs like metformin that today is a gold standard in much of the treatments. In overall it is a good course.

By Ahmad A. Hamdan

Feb 14, 2018

It's really a good course to be done.

By KEAGILE BATI

Dec 05, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. It is designed with learners at heart as all difficult concepts are well explained in a manner of which everyone can understand.

By ajinkya kulkarni

Nov 26, 2017

really one of the best course available

By FEROZ KHAN

Nov 22, 2017

Highly informative with information on cutting-edge research.

By Shantanu Sen