Back to Diabetes - a Global Challenge

Diabetes - a Global Challenge, University of Copenhagen

About this Course

Diabetes and obesity are growing health problems in rich and poor countries alike. With this course you will get updated on cutting-edge diabetes and obesity research including biological, genetic and clinical aspects as well as prevention and epidemiology of diabetes and obesity. All lectures are provided by high-profile scientists from one the world's leading universities in diabetes research. This course is part of the EIT Health Campus programme. We hope you will enjoy our course. Best Wishes Jens Juul Holst, Signe Sørensen Torekov and Nicolai Wewer Albrechtsen Department of Biomedical Sciences Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Basic Metabolic Research Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen...

By AR

Nov 23, 2018

It was really informative and I learnt a lot about Diabetes as a disease. Thanks so much such wonderful lectures. I would definitely recommend this course to my friends.

By SS

Nov 14, 2017

Great Course. I found week 3-7 very much informative. Overall, the spoken English was good. Course material was excellent! In my last week. Let's see, what happens.

107 Reviews

Mar 07, 2019

Excellent module

By Borisevich Dmitrii

Feb 28, 2019

Very detailed and thorough, textbook-like introduction into the research topic. Minor issues with the subtitles.

By Tahir Hussain

Feb 28, 2019

Excellent course.

By EKTA DEEPAK TIRTHANI

Feb 23, 2019

Wonderful course for those interested in Endocrinology!

By ШАРИПОВА РЕГИНА РУСТЕМОВНА

Feb 02, 2019

Thank you so much for creating this amazing course. It was brilliantly made!

By Ricardo Rafael García Luna Beltrán

Jan 22, 2019

Muy bueno

By Aditya B Raman

Nov 23, 2018

By HELEN OGUGUA NDIH

Nov 15, 2018

amazing. enjoyed my time spent

By DR SYEDA UMME SADIA

Sep 09, 2018

Too much helpful and updated