Back to Diabetes - a Global Challenge

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Diabetes - a Global Challenge by University of Copenhagen

Diabetes and obesity are growing health problems in rich and poor countries alike. With this course you will get updated on cutting-edge diabetes and obesity research including biological, genetic and clinical aspects as well as prevention and epidemiology of diabetes and obesity. All lectures are provided by high-profile scientists from one the world's leading universities in diabetes research. This course is part of the EIT Health Campus programme. We hope you will enjoy our course. Best Wishes Jens Juul Holst, Signe Sørensen Torekov and Nicolai Wewer Albrechtsen Department of Biomedical Sciences Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Basic Metabolic Research Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen...

AR

Nov 23, 2018

It was really informative and I learnt a lot about Diabetes as a disease. Thanks so much such wonderful lectures. I would definitely recommend this course to my friends.

Nov 14, 2017

Great Course. I found week 3-7 very much informative. Overall, the spoken English was good. Course material was excellent! In my last week. Let's see, what happens.

1 - 25 of 107 Reviews for Diabetes - a Global Challenge

Mar 07, 2019

Excellent module

By Borisevich D

Feb 28, 2019

Very detailed and thorough, textbook-like introduction into the research topic. Minor issues with the subtitles.

By Tahir H

Feb 28, 2019

Excellent course.

By EKTA D T

Feb 23, 2019

Wonderful course for those interested in Endocrinology!

By ШАРИПОВА Р Р

Feb 02, 2019

Thank you so much for creating this amazing course. It was brilliantly made!

By Ricardo R G L B

Jan 22, 2019

Muy bueno

By Aditya B R

Nov 23, 2018

By HELEN O N

Nov 15, 2018

amazing. enjoyed my time spent

By DR S U S

Sep 09, 2018

Too much helpful and updated

By PRADYUMNA T

Jul 27, 2018

AMAZING COURSE!!!!!!!!

By victor m m l

May 08, 2018

This has great insights into phisiology and molecular biology, it has some bias in newer treatments, and there is not much being talked about great drugs like metformin that today is a gold standard in much of the treatments. In overall it is a good course.

By Ahmad A H

Feb 14, 2018

It's really a good course to be done.

By KEAGILE B

Dec 05, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. It is designed with learners at heart as all difficult concepts are well explained in a manner of which everyone can understand.

By ajinkya k

Nov 26, 2017

really one of the best course available

By FEROZ K

Nov 22, 2017

Highly informative with information on cutting-edge research.

By Shantanu S

Nov 14, 2017

By gsravani

Oct 21, 2017

great

By Ajmal K

Sep 21, 2017

very informative, brilliant effort by instructors

By Syed S A

Sep 12, 2017

A very informative course giving the latest updated knowledge

By Amir A Y

Aug 29, 2017

it's a very amazing course , one of the best I've ever taken

nice lectures and content

By Wilmer S R

Aug 28, 2017

Excelente

By Azeem K

Aug 28, 2017

informative and worth practicing in our daily patient care.

By sagar S

Aug 25, 2017

It was useful

By Rodolfo T R M

Aug 23, 2017

Need to enroll by practicing physicians who handle diabetic patients.