Learner Reviews & Feedback for Diversity and Inclusion for HR Professionals by University of California, Irvine
About the Course
Welcome to Diversity & Inclusion for HR Professionals. In this course we will review the changing landscape of the workplace and discuss the current change drivers that make Diversity and Inclusion an important focus for your organization. We will explore strategies for creating an inclusive climate and a sense of belonging, and how bias and microaggressions can be mitigated. Finally, we will explore the business case for Diversity and Inclusion strategies, and you’ll have the opportunity to develop a DEIB tailored to your organization and situation.
Learning goals for this course include:
- Recognize the impact of DEIB on company culture
- Recognize how conscious and unconscious bias can impact the workplace
- Identify how thought diversity supports innovation and challenges conformity
- Develop a Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Plan for your organization
- Explore why innovation is the currency of the future...