Back to Diversity and Inclusion for HR Professionals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Diversity and Inclusion for HR Professionals by University of California, Irvine

Welcome to Diversity & Inclusion for HR Professionals. In this course we will review the changing landscape of the workplace and discuss the current change drivers that make Diversity and Inclusion an important focus for your organization. We will explore strategies for creating an inclusive climate and a sense of belonging, and how bias and microaggressions can be mitigated. Finally, we will explore the business case for Diversity and Inclusion strategies, and you’ll have the opportunity to develop a DEIB tailored to your organization and situation. Learning goals for this course include: - Recognize the impact of DEIB on company culture - Recognize how conscious and unconscious bias can impact the workplace - Identify how thought diversity supports innovation and challenges conformity - Develop a Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Plan for your organization - Explore why innovation is the currency of the future...

DG
Mar 24, 2021

Very comprehensive and I love the added element of belonging in the conversation. Lots of great content I can refer to as I continue to build and grow. Thank you!

MH
Mar 1, 2021

The course had a lot of information that was very helpful. Overall great learning experience

1 - 10 of 10 Reviews for Diversity and Inclusion for HR Professionals

By Monica M

Feb 16, 2021

This course was comprehensive and provided a helpful combination of reading, videos, and presentations that helped me retain what I learned and immediately apply it to the work I do in my organization. I recommend this course for all HR professionals looking to expand their knowledge and drive DEIB strategies within their organizations.

By Tracy D H

Apr 20, 2021

Very comprehensive course. I enjoyed the format and accountability as well as the breadth and depth of content. I especially enjoyed planning the DEIB strategy for my organization. It gave me an opportunity to really reflect on what the organization needs and plan out what and how to incorporate DEIB in my organization and get feedback from colleagues. Thank you for making the content real and relevant to today's social landscape.

Tracy

By Mai N

Apr 27, 2021

I have learn foundation of Diversity & Inclusion. This course provide the definition of some new terms and explain them by case study and example. There are many useful cases study reading as well as video.

The peer assignment may take more time to complete, but then you would have clearer view on what is Diversity & Inclusion. In addition, you may know how HR play an important role for D&I

By Angela C

Apr 27, 2021

The Diversity and Inclusion for HR Professionals course was thought proving, informative and was modeled in a manner that allowed HR Professionals to assess their organization's current processes and become a Champion to move forward with change.

By Deidre G

Mar 25, 2021

By Marlene H

Mar 2, 2021

By Kerrin L

May 6, 2021

Very informative and conveniently put together to allow work in between.

By Tejoswini P

May 2, 2021

This course has helped me to find my acute interest in research.

By Maha n a

Apr 1, 2021

Amazing

By Aysel G

Feb 26, 2021

There is a technical problem with the assignment submission. Could not submit the assignment to finalize my studies. The content was helpful though.