Back to Relational Database Support for Data Warehouses

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Relational Database Support for Data Warehouses by University of Colorado System

Relational Database Support for Data Warehouses is the third course in the Data Warehousing for Business Intelligence specialization. In this course, you'll use analytical elements of SQL for answering business intelligence questions. You'll learn features of relational database management systems for managing summary data commonly used in business intelligence reporting. Because of the importance and difficulty of managing implementations of data warehouses, we'll also delve into storage architectures, scalable parallel processing, data governance, and big data impacts....

DD

Jun 28, 2016

Awesome content ,very well drafted and explained course content. I am thankful to the coursera team, who has discovered such kind of really good course and specialization.

SV

Apr 18, 2016

Excellent Contents for concepts explained with sample queries and assignments. It is really amazing to go thru all the new concepts within such a short time frame.

1 - 25 of 59 Reviews for Relational Database Support for Data Warehouses

Feb 02, 2019

Nice Course

By MOHIT K J

Jan 11, 2019

Great course to learn the BI concepts

By Alejandro O B

Aug 21, 2018

great¡¡

By Francisco I S R

Oct 14, 2018

nice course very useful

By Robert L

Mar 05, 2016

Yet again, professor Michael Mannino presents a very well prepared course that achieves optimal results in limited time. in this course, he ties everything together from the first two courses and gives good practice with real world requirements.

just putting these courses on my CV helped me to get my first job with Data Warehouses. and then i found myself well prepared for the challenges of my new job. THANK YOU!

By Himanshu V

Jun 25, 2016

Had a great experience

By Abhijit D

Jun 11, 2016

Excellent Lessons taught by Prof. Maninho. Big Thanks.

By Thadi N

Jun 11, 2016

Great

By Petrov A Y

Dec 24, 2017

I learned a lot new from the course. It contains detailed explanations of all topics. Thanks.

By Matthew D

Apr 12, 2017

I loved the SQL lessons in this course. There were lots of examples to practice.

By Matt L

Sep 16, 2017

Enjoyable course - Professor Mannino has an excellent vision for periodically reviewing, repeating, then extending to new concepts, which is the right way to build skill. This course features subtotals and analytic functions in SQL, and query rewriting using materialized views. I am now at the point I have a lot of confidence with Oracle 12c and query capability. The problems are the right balance of meaningful challenge and skill building while still being able to complete them on evenings and weekends. In addition, the course delivers an understanding of context, technologies and platforms from which BI is created with trade-offs and policy important to commercial enterprise.

By E.Naveen K

Nov 17, 2016

Great

By Massimiliano

May 16, 2017

really good.

By Prasant k n

Dec 09, 2016

excellent course content and structure

By FRANCISCO H V

Jul 09, 2017

Great course.

By DevendraMehra

Jun 28, 2016

By Arlindo N

May 30, 2016

This course was very exciting, a little bit difficult, but interesting. Thank Professor

By Kenneth M

Feb 20, 2018

Really like the way you can check and refine your assignment answers by taking the quiz a few times.

By Ernesto K

Feb 06, 2016

This is another very good and useful, hands-on course. I am looking forward to Course 4 in the Specialization.

By MAURICIO Q

Apr 27, 2016

Great course. It helped me to expland my knwoledge in query structure.

By Yadder A G

Jun 14, 2016

It was amazing, I am satisfied with all the knowledges I had acquired. Congratulations to Michael Mannino.

By Ledon L