Back to Emotional and Social Intelligence

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Emotional and Social Intelligence by University of California, Davis

"We are wired to connect. Neuroscience has discovered that our brains very design makes it sociable, inexorably drawn into an intimate brain to brain linkup whenever we engage with another person." Daniel Goleman – Prologue – Social Intelligence Emotional and Social Intelligence (ESI) is defined as a set of competencies demonstrating the ability one has to recognize their behaviors, moods, and impulses, and to manage them best according to the situation. This course will give you the tools you need to be emotionally and socially intelligent in your workplace. Having the ability to master ESI gives employees a distinct advantage in their positions. It allows them to access their emotional center while managing their relationships with their team members. Competencies associated with emotional and social intelligence are often what separates an average performer from a great one. And, unlike our overall intelligence, emotional intelligence can be learned and improved over time. In this course, we will explain the value of emotional and social intelligence for professional success. We'll assess current emotional and social intelligence skills and you will discover the Foundational 4 Quadrants of Emotional and Social Intelligence (ESI) to understand, use and manage emotions. We will explain how stress can impact application of emotional and social intelligence skills, and reflect upon needed actions to take to create connections and build relationships for greater professional effectiveness....

JS
May 14, 2021

I request every teaching faculty & industrial personal to learn from this course. Very useful & eye opening course. I have already started using tips from this course in my day to day life.

AB
Oct 12, 2021

This course is fantastic, I think it should be implemented since high school, we all need to be aware of our emotions from the early years, it would help us manage our emotions better.

1 - 25 of 35 Reviews for Emotional and Social Intelligence

By Bernard D V

Feb 14, 2021

Excellent course about ESI. In this course, using Gelman's model, we are exploring self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and emapthy, relationship management and motivation. The course is short but very complete and you will have several opportunities to work on your ESI skills. I really recommend this course.

By Maria C B

Jan 25, 2021

This course has made me realized how I can manage my relationship with other people. How to build and improve my emotional and social intelligence. Thank you very much, I do feel that I have improved my perception towards others and how I affect them through my ESI.

By Alba N E

Feb 13, 2021

This was an amazing course! I highly recommend it to everyone.

The material covered was cleared, well explained, easy to understand, very practical.

Every company could benefit from providing this course to it's employees at every level.

Thank you so much!

By Jaydeep S

May 15, 2021

By Kulvinder G

Jul 25, 2021

The course is well presented with a mix of videos, quizzes, reading, and exams. ESI is a value addition for every employee and relationship. I recommend this course highly.

By Vanessa P

Feb 19, 2021

This course is extremely important. I learned a lot and found the ways to practice Emotional and Social Intelligence.

By Jaikumar T

Feb 27, 2021

Hands down one of the best courses of Emotional and Social Intelligence!!!

By Ulysses D R

Jul 7, 2021

Honestly a great course for people in the working industry.

By ANTONY S

Feb 11, 2021

What an excellent course and Material! Feeling Great!

By Diego S

May 17, 2021

Excellent and crucial skills to develop

By Ala A

May 17, 2021

The course content is very helpful and actionable for those who would like to improve their emotional and social skills on the personal and professional levels. The course instructor has a clear voice and makes things simple to understand.

I personally enjoyed and benefited from the course very much. It gives you steps and tools to acquire emotional and social skills.

By Angelica B

Oct 13, 2021

By Marcia S

Jan 27, 2021

It is a great course if you are seeking to understand better your emotional makeup and how you respond to what is happening around you.

By DAMIAN C

Jun 16, 2021

Es un excelente curso con el que realmente aprendemos a conectarnos con nuestra sociedad y mejoramos nuestras inteligencia emocional.

By To-Nhu N

May 29, 2021

love this course, it gives me a totally new view about how I can apply emotional intelligence in my daily activities.

By Laura B

Aug 29, 2021

Engaging and clear. It offers great instruments to manage emotions in social situations. I highly recommend it

By Estelle_Wavre

Jul 17, 2021

T​he course is really good and really interesting. Recomend it to everyone who want to develop this skills

By VISHNU P U

Jul 2, 2021

i've learned a lot from this course, now i got the right tools improve my ESI

By Cherry J E

Jun 1, 2021

I have learned a lot! Glad I enrolled in this course.

By Cindy O

Apr 20, 2021

I loved it so much and enjoyed all the sessions.

By Farrah

Sep 19, 2021

Helpful, clear and concise material

By Shiva S R A

Aug 3, 2021

awesome session one should attend

By Jennifer R A