Back to Emotional and Social Intelligence

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Emotional and Social Intelligence by University of California, Davis

"We are wired to connect. Neuroscience has discovered that our brains very design makes it sociable, inexorably drawn into an intimate brain to brain linkup whenever we engage with another person." Daniel Goleman – Prologue – Social Intelligence Emotional and Social Intelligence (ESI) is defined as a set of competencies demonstrating the ability one has to recognize their behaviors, moods, and impulses, and to manage them best according to the situation. This course will give you the tools you need to be emotionally and socially intelligent in your workplace. Having the ability to master ESI gives employees a distinct advantage in their positions. It allows them to access their emotional center while managing their relationships with their team members. Competencies associated with emotional and social intelligence are often what separates an average performer from a great one. And, unlike our overall intelligence, emotional intelligence can be learned and improved over time. In this course, we will explain the value of emotional and social intelligence for professional success. We'll assess current emotional and social intelligence skills and you will discover the Foundational 4 Quadrants of Emotional and Social Intelligence (ESI) to understand, use and manage emotions. We will explain how stress can impact application of emotional and social intelligence skills, and reflect upon needed actions to take to create connections and build relationships for greater professional effectiveness....

JS
May 14, 2021

I request every teaching faculty & industrial personal to learn from this course. Very useful & eye opening course. I have already started using tips from this course in my day to day life.

MS
Jan 26, 2021

It is a great course if you are seeking to understand better your emotional makeup and how you respond to what is happening around you.

1 - 14 of 14 Reviews for Emotional and Social Intelligence

By Bernard D V

Feb 14, 2021

Excellent course about ESI. In this course, using Gelman's model, we are exploring self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and emapthy, relationship management and motivation. The course is short but very complete and you will have several opportunities to work on your ESI skills. I really recommend this course.

By Maria C B

Jan 25, 2021

This course has made me realized how I can manage my relationship with other people. How to build and improve my emotional and social intelligence. Thank you very much, I do feel that I have improved my perception towards others and how I affect them through my ESI.

By Alba N E

Feb 13, 2021

This was an amazing course! I highly recommend it to everyone.

The material covered was cleared, well explained, easy to understand, very practical.

Every company could benefit from providing this course to it's employees at every level.

Thank you so much!

By ANTONY S

Feb 11, 2021

What an excellent course and Material! Feeling Great!

By Ala A

May 17, 2021

The course content is very helpful and actionable for those who would like to improve their emotional and social skills on the personal and professional levels. The course instructor has a clear voice and makes things simple to understand.

I personally enjoyed and benefited from the course very much. It gives you steps and tools to acquire emotional and social skills.

By Jaydeep S

May 15, 2021

By Marcia S

Jan 27, 2021

By Vanessa P

Feb 19, 2021

This course is extremely important. I learned a lot and found the ways to practice Emotional and Social Intelligence.

By Jaikumar T

Feb 27, 2021

Hands down one of the best courses of Emotional and Social Intelligence!!!

By Cindy O

Apr 20, 2021

I loved it so much and enjoyed all the sessions.

By Jennifer R A

Apr 11, 2021

Un valioso curso

By Diego S

May 17, 2021

Excellent and crucial skills to develop