Back to The entrepreneur's guide for beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The entrepreneur's guide for beginners by Universitat de Barcelona

The Entrepreneur's Guide for beginners and is a course created in collaboration with all Catalan public universities and EIT Health and aims to be the starting point for all those who want to improve their knowledge and skills in the world entrepreneurship. In this course you will be able to identify a business opportunity, develop the business model (and the steps to validate it) and know the main mechanisms to find your business. In addition, you will have the help of experts who will be there to help you resolve any questions that may arise during the course. Sign up!...

VC
Sep 6, 2020

It's a very informative course. The knowledge that is taught is applicable in practice. The lessons are compact and informative. The speakers are experienced and talk with passion.

FM
Aug 30, 2020

A very important course that equips entrepreneurs with useful and relevant skills on how to invest wisely special thanks to Universitat de Barcelona for offering this course.

1 - 25 of 43 Reviews for The entrepreneur's guide for beginners

By Dr K G P

Jun 15, 2020

Its very Informative Course for both students and professors

By Reem a

Nov 6, 2020

I took advantage of this course many things to enter the world of business and to become a strong entrepreneur and I chose the course Entrepreneur Guide course and it was talking about entrepreneurship, a process consisting of a group of projects that started creating a business on resources and managing them. When starting a business, everything you learn from a point of view point of view of a business perspective when starting a company is staring. Also, when we talk about this first funding and about hiring possible partners whether they be friends family fools ,private investors, the founder always has big dilemma . however ,where to entrepreneurs get their idea from ? we have the 3 type of identified: social change ,the famous official publication ,obviously is technology .what do need to launch our project? when creating a team there are errors we cannot first we need an idea and be ready. also, when creating a team there are errors we cannot afford to work. We also learned about the main resources, the main activities, the cost structure of the main partners. And I got to know a lot of things about what is related to the beginning as an entrepreneur, how we control the capital, what are the keys to resources, and many more. I have summarized my article on my use in this most wonderful course

By Ricardo W T

Jul 8, 2020

Excellent fast track course in developing your business and creating a giving a broad knowledge of what entrepreneurship is

By Shivam R

Jun 18, 2020

all good

By G. G P

Jun 26, 2020

nice

By Periklis F

Jul 4, 2020

Very concise! An invaluable resource refering back to the professors who presented it, to put an idea into practice. Some transcripts are missing.

By Guillermo R d T

Nov 13, 2020

Was hard for me since , a) Wasn't in English while it had only English Subtitles, and B) Some Sessions had English texts, while most of the sessions didn't have the Text so those couldn't be read back and this is what made this Course a bit hard for me to follow, but, finally by understanding it a bit by reading the fast forward playing Subtitles, I had managed to pass this Course.

By Sergio Z S

Apr 27, 2021

It would be great if all the videos have an english transcription because it is easier to follow the reading than to follow the subtitles and takes notes from them. Overall I learned a lot and I am glad I took this course.

By Valeriu C

Sep 7, 2020

By Fortune M

Aug 31, 2020

By Omaima R H A h

Dec 13, 2020

This course is wonderful l studied a-lot of information about entrepreneurship guide for beginners and how i can got a good business women and

By Rashel K C

Sep 3, 2020

Make sure that written part of all course is available so that foreign students can easily understand through reading written part.

By Paola H C

Oct 7, 2020

It's complete, clearly explained step by step what considerations to have when developing an entrepeneurial project.

By Raffaele B

Aug 16, 2020

Very clear and effective, with a proper scope: I found this course very usefull and inspiring. Thank you!

By Arnab M

Sep 28, 2020

Well explained, definitely it is

good for those who are thinking for a startup

By Rafael A G

Oct 7, 2020

It is a great course for all the entrepeneur's begginers

By RODRIGO E P M

Sep 4, 2020

An excellent introductory course. Highly recommended.

By Karina B

Aug 6, 2020

Excelente curso para iniciar un emprendimiento

By SHIVAM 1

Apr 15, 2021

about improve my knowlege in entreprenuership

By Anghelo X M V

Jul 30, 2020

Very useful for us! 100% Recommended

By Linda W

Aug 10, 2020

Good course to be an entrepreneur

By Sameera A

Dec 26, 2020

this course was useful for me.

By GOSARIPALLI R