Back to Entrepreneurial Strategic Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Entrepreneurial Strategic Management by University of New Mexico

4.4

This course utilizes an inquiry based approach to understanding sources of competitive advantages in companies and other organizations....

N

Jul 24, 2019

it was good but I do not posses the certificate and I do not have any source and I can not afford the cost will there be any option I should get this certificate free of cost. best of luck

RM

Feb 17, 2018

Very enriching and opens the learner to a new world of possibilities through innovation and application of simple but strategic principles.

1 - 25 of 26 Reviews for Entrepreneurial Strategic Management

By Lien N T K

Nov 25, 2018

It is very interesting to understand the five forces principles as well as the disruptive strategy innovation concept.

By Eslam H M A

Feb 23, 2019

By Christopher H

Nov 23, 2018

The engaging way in which Douglas presents everything is addictive.

For the first time I didn't turn off during a lecture.

The examples of overuse, disruption, innovation, pricing etc are clear, precise and still up-to-date.

I have already recommended this course to Business English students of mine here in São Paulo, Brazil.

By Igor C

Jan 01, 2018

nice lecture

By karthik s

Feb 12, 2017

It was great, I really like it ....

By Michelle B

Oct 16, 2017

The course was very nice. I'll recommend it to my friends and classmates!

By Titus S

May 25, 2017

Thank you so much Dear Sir.

By Sameer D

Oct 17, 2016

One of the best coursers i ever had. Amazing lessons with real time examples to understand and analyze the business situations, risks, competencies and many more. Wonderful Course and Wonderful Professor. Learnt a lot in this course. Thank you so much !!

By José d J D L C G

Feb 10, 2016

Excellent course and teacher. Congratulations!

By Kennedy S

Feb 23, 2017

it is a very informative and educative course which is a must do course for every business entrepreneur

By dube p

Dec 17, 2017

I would like to thank all relevant individuals who have helped me attain this course and reaching this far

By Muhammad F

May 25, 2017

It just broadened my mind about the field of strategic management. I feel the thurst to learn more and more about it.

By UMER F

Jul 16, 2019

Excellent Course

By Nasir A S

Jul 24, 2019

By Анатолий

Mar 23, 2016

This is a great way to remind oneself the key concepts of strategic management. However, for a complete newbie some modules might require more detailed explanation.

By Ahmed E

Jun 11, 2017

It is very helpful for beginners

By Ry G M

Feb 10, 2016

It's a good course although I wished it used more strategic techniques.

By Athanasios P

Aug 08, 2016

It is a well prepared and organized course for basic information and knowledge about the subject.

By John V T

Jun 03, 2017

Well done

By Zander P

Sep 09, 2016

A good refresher well explained though good examples.

By Miguel E C D L

Feb 05, 2017

This is my 1st course taken. I´m from Panamá (507) so my native language is Español, and this course was very easy to understand. And Professor Doug E. Fresh, knows how to explain the different terms very well. This was my Sunday nights favorite activity, I increase my avatar knowledges. I RECOMMEND THIS COURSE INSTEAD OF THE NETFLIX TIMEWASTING ACTIVITY. Did you know that Netflix is a Disruptive Technology. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEYOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! (I can´t give the 5 stars because there are some video miscordination in Module 5)

By Rahaf A

Jul 28, 2019

This course is well explained but it is too focused on examples.

By Abubakar

Jun 08, 2017

I will commend the Coursera, the UNM and the professor for offering this interesting course. I am trully grateful for the amazing knowledge and experience. However, the videos of this course needs to be edited especially those areas where the professor is explaining something that is not on the screen for the viewers.