Back to Fundamentals of Equities

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Equities by Interactive Brokers

4.4

In this course, will look at industries and economic sectors that neatly define an economy. We will also introduce you to fundamental concepts involved in a company’s annual statements such as balance sheets, cash flows and its income statement, plus explore popular fundamental values used to filter vast amounts of corporate stocks. And finally, we’ll examine mutual funds and ETFs as alternatives to individual stocks for investing. To facilitate a comprehensive understanding of essential concepts discussed, this course includes a series of practical examples, quizzes, reading materials and a final course project....

F
May 6, 2021

i love it, i feel very proud of my self, all of this is new for me and i am really excited to learn more.

AN
Jun 30, 2021

Such a great course! I'm looking forward to revisions and pursuing new courses related to this topic.

1 - 13 of 13 Reviews for Fundamentals of Equities

By Franklin T

May 7, 2021

By Anderson N

Jul 1, 2021

By Paulus R W A

Jun 14, 2021

thanks for coursera and interactive broker

By Javier G

May 5, 2021

Excellent introduction to trading.

By Mukund P

Jul 30, 2021

.​

By Jodon K

Jun 13, 2021

G​reat introduction to the markets. I was really interested in understanding how important each item of the Balance Sheet and Income Statements were but unfortunately I feel like the course fell short there. Instead, only descriptions of the items were given, but not examples or importance.

By NIRMALYA M

Jul 5, 2021

Good Course.

By Omar A

Jul 4, 2021

Worth taking this class, it goes over the basics of investing and also properly explains mutual funds. Super easy class. I enjoyed the class!

By ARIOLI S

May 2, 2021

very very basic

By L. R B

Jun 29, 2021

Seems like one big plug for the IBKR Trading platform.