Back to Esports Teams and Professional Players

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Esports Teams and Professional Players by University of California, Irvine

This course will be focusing on the competitive Esport team and individual professional players. Whether you are playing on a team or competing as an individual, you will find that being a professional Esports player is more complex and nuanced than most people realize. We will be talking a lot about the support staff surrounding players, the intricacy of navigating contracts, and the hardships of committing yourself to professional play. We will also be talking about the Esports media. Similar to sports, Esports has developed its own unique ecosystem of articles, videos, streaming, social media, and overall content creation. We will examine the specifics of different types of media and explain how each has its uses in making Esports more popular as a whole....

1 - 5 of 5 Reviews for Esports Teams and Professional Players

By William S

Mar 11, 2019

Great course.

By Ángel L F d l R

Jul 26, 2019

Very good news for e-sports fans to have the chance of learn here. Very recommended, I have learned a lot, and I have encourage my skills with it.

By Jesse C

Sep 03, 2019

Awesome content

By eyo e

Sep 10, 2019

Very rich contents. I love the videos

By Benedikt K

Aug 06, 2019

Again a truly disappointing experience like the first course of this specialization - compared to other courses there is a lot of room for improvement. This is Just some short videos produced by UCI but a lot of links to external sources and other websites. I felt kind of betrayed for a list of links to other websites, all of what I could have googles myself. Even worse: you can‘t complete these courses without a desktop PC and the Microsoft Office Word program. Can‘t recommend at all.