Back to Fundamentals of Engineering Exam Review

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Engineering Exam Review by Georgia Institute of Technology

The purpose of this course is to review the material covered in the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam to enable the student to pass it. It will be presented in modules corresponding to the FE topics, particularly those in Civil and Mechanical Engineering. Each module will review main concepts, illustrate them with examples, and provide extensive practice problems....

AK

Apr 17, 2016

This course was a good refresher which hit a lot of topics covered on the FE exam. I supplemented this course with some reference books and the NCEES manual and I was able to pass the FE Exam.

PP

Aug 10, 2017

I am out of school about 10 years and this course helped me to brush on the fundamental knowledge of engineering courses and further encouraged me to take the FE exam with vari

1 - 25 of 65 Reviews for Fundamentals of Engineering Exam Review

By Pramod D

Dec 09, 2018

These are best videos for the Working professional who can not devote much time reading the test material. Nicely explained !

By Dejene Y

Jan 12, 2016

This is a fantastic course that helped me prepare for the EIT exam. Thanks for providing this and it is greatly appreciated.

By Max F

Jul 14, 2019

This is the best free course available online to review the contents for the FE exam

By Arvind K

Apr 17, 2016

By Eric N

Jan 22, 2017

I graduated eight years ago and never took the FE. After some pressure at work I decided to take it, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a review course. After completing this course and doing the practice exam, I was able to pass the FE on the first try. This review course is very good because the topics which are discussed are discussed in detail. I would also recommend getting a review manual that goes over all the possible topics. I had a number of questions on engineering economics. Thank you to the professor for providing this wonderful course.

By Pearl

Aug 10, 2017

By Siddharth B

Jan 09, 2018

A great coverage of the essential topics for the FE exam. This course helped me refresh some of the most challenging concepts at great speed. I was able to wrap up my preparation in less than 2 months and pass my FE on the first try.

By Brian S

Jun 25, 2017

Good overall, but doesn't cover every FE topic, and has several mistakes in examples

By Austen H

Dec 24, 2016

The lectures do exactly what you need. He starts with just enough theory to help you understand a concept and then jumps into applying equations and solving example problems. The biggest problem is that there are examples that are wrong every once in a while during the lectures and one or two in each quiz. It's not a huge deal because sometimes figuring out where he went wrong helps you to understand the problem better. It can be annoying for some examples though.

By Brandon R

Apr 06, 2019

Solid review course to get you back into some of the topics on the FE Civil exam. Be forewarned that the professors do not check the emails of students. Many threads in the discussion forums mention incorrect problems/answers on the quizzes. Some threads are 2+ years old and have not been responded to by anyone at Georgia Tech.

By Jill J

Jan 08, 2018

Would have given a 5 start review if there weren't so many errors in the practice problems. I took the FE once and didn't pass. After going through this course a lot of the problems I struggled with on the exam were covered here. It has been over a year since I graduated and this course was a great refresher.

By Joana T

Jul 03, 2017

There were a few mistakes throughout each week, in the videos as well as the quiz. If the mistakes were updated, at least in the quizzes, the experience can be improved.

By Eddie F

Jan 29, 2019

fantastic review course. Certainly has prepared me to pass...lets hope

By Mohamed A C

Jan 09, 2019

Espectacular so far!!!!

By Mahmoud M Q

Oct 10, 2018

EXCELLENT COURSE THANK YO SO MUCH.

By Ahmed M M

Oct 10, 2015

t

By Brandon m

Dec 16, 2016

Great refresher and guide to passing the FE

By Jerimy H

Feb 06, 2016

Great review!!!

By Ryszard W

May 05, 2018

Very good review course.

By Sylvia S

Jun 07, 2016

This course is very helpful if you're preparing FE exam. I passed after study this course! Very recommend.