Back to What is Financial Accounting?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for What is Financial Accounting? by University of California, Irvine

Students are introduced to the field of financial accounting through defining the foundational activities, tools, and users of financial accounting. Students learn to use the accounting equation and are introduced to the four major financial statements. Additional topics include ethical considerations, recording business transactions, and the application of credit/debit rules....

NR
Apr 1, 2021

The Course is absolutely fantastic. Even if you dont have any Financial Accounting Background, the Course material still manages to get the skills transferred.\n\nThx so much

BJ
Mar 16, 2021

The Professor keeps her lectures, exercises, and assessments "tight". No extraneous remarks or "stories".

1 - 25 of 36 Reviews for What is Financial Accounting?

By MEGHA A A R

Jul 27, 2021

very helpful and to the point. covers most of the topics without lag and is easy to understand

By chhin s

Jun 5, 2021

I really like the course as it is recall all my lessons in the foundation year

By Patricia M

Jan 27, 2021

great course, very well put together and easy to follow and understand.

By Ba N

Mar 4, 2021

This course is one of the best for everyone since it is so well designed, taught and explained. Excel continues to be one of the most popular accounting tools used by small business and manufacturing company so I am glad that I have an opportunity to learn both Accounting and Excel here. I am ready to take second course in this specialization.

By Nicolas S

Mar 3, 2021

Incredible! The way the teacher explains everything, and the class format is the most efficient of all. I do not have any accounting background and could do the course in two days, while other courses took me weeks and I could not understand properly the concepts. Marvelous!

By Muhammad N B J

Aug 5, 2021

Great start to learn accounting. The explanation and examples are excellent and help you understand the basic an accounting. This course is suitable for those who don't have any basic in accounting and want to start

By karan n

Jun 10, 2021

Really insightful in how it helps learners see the bigger picture and connections with the use of excel. I've not yet come across course that offers same level of understanding for intro to financial accounting.

By Nicola S R

Apr 2, 2021

Thx so much

By Tolga A

Apr 13, 2021

It was a nice introduction to Financial Accounting. I had so much fun doing it. I highly recommend it to beginners who are enthusiastic about financial accounting.

By Barry J

Mar 17, 2021

By Roya R N

Jul 8, 2021

Very practical and easy to use. Thank you and dear instructor so much.

By Yogesh K V

Feb 14, 2021

Good for beginners. One can grasp concepts easily with the exercise.

By Syed Z H R

Jun 10, 2021

This was a very useful and basic introduction to accounting.

By Abdullah T

Mar 21, 2021

Excellency was at it's best.....Thank you so much

By Sharon N

Sep 16, 2021

Very clearly presented and very helpful

By Md. M I A

Nov 16, 2021

It was a great experience. Thank you

By Mukesh k

Sep 16, 2021

very easy to learn and useful to me

By Lori C

Jul 16, 2021

Instruction was easy to understand

By Jeshua L

Oct 4, 2021

I wish I can repeat as many times

By Aruna p

May 18, 2021

I REALLY ENJOYED THIS COURSE

By PREM C

Feb 16, 2021

I really enjoyed the content

By Yahya M O