Back to What is Financial Accounting?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for What is Financial Accounting? by University of California, Irvine

Students are introduced to the field of financial accounting through defining the foundational activities, tools, and users of financial accounting. Students learn to use the accounting equation and are introduced to the four major financial statements. Additional topics include ethical considerations, recording business transactions, and the application of credit/debit rules....

NR
Apr 1, 2021

The Course is absolutely fantastic. Even if you dont have any Financial Accounting Background, the Course material still manages to get the skills transferred.\n\nThx so much

BJ
Mar 16, 2021

The Professor keeps her lectures, exercises, and assessments "tight". No extraneous remarks or "stories".

1 - 18 of 18 Reviews for What is Financial Accounting?

By Patricia M

Jan 27, 2021

great course, very well put together and easy to follow and understand.

By Ba N

Mar 4, 2021

This course is one of the best for everyone since it is so well designed, taught and explained. Excel continues to be one of the most popular accounting tools used by small business and manufacturing company so I am glad that I have an opportunity to learn both Accounting and Excel here. I am ready to take second course in this specialization.

By Nicolas S

Mar 3, 2021

Incredible! The way the teacher explains everything, and the class format is the most efficient of all. I do not have any accounting background and could do the course in two days, while other courses took me weeks and I could not understand properly the concepts. Marvelous!

By karan n

Jun 10, 2021

Really insightful in how it helps learners see the bigger picture and connections with the use of excel. I've not yet come across course that offers same level of understanding for intro to financial accounting.

By Nicola S R

Apr 2, 2021

Thx so much

By Tolga A

Apr 13, 2021

It was a nice introduction to Financial Accounting. I had so much fun doing it. I highly recommend it to beginners who are enthusiastic about financial accounting.

By Barry J

Mar 17, 2021

By chhin s

Jun 5, 2021

I really like the course as it is recall all my lessons in the foundation year

By Yogesh K V

Feb 14, 2021

Good for beginners. One can grasp concepts easily with the exercise.

By Syed Z H R

Jun 10, 2021

This was a very useful and basic introduction to accounting.

By Abdullah T

Mar 21, 2021

Excellency was at it's best.....Thank you so much

By Aruna p

May 18, 2021

I REALLY ENJOYED THIS COURSE

By PREM C

Feb 16, 2021

I really enjoyed the content

By Ana P

Jun 13, 2021

Nice course.

By Silvana

Jun 4, 2021

Very helpful

By Margaret M P

Feb 18, 2021

I liked the course and the instructor.

By Powei H

Jan 29, 2021

The quiz and lesson are not in same page. Very strange. But overall it's clear and concise.