Back to Fundamentals of Diversity

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Diversity by IE Business School

In this course, we will arrive at the first port of our Diversity Inclusion and Belonging Journey, the Fundamentals of Diversity. The course will provide you with the basic tools to be able to navigate diversity. The course will bring you an understanding of the fundamental categories of diversity , and will particularly focus on demographic diversity including gender, ethnicity, race, disability, aging or physical appearance. it will also help you to identify the challenges posed by diversity, and finally you will gain a working knowledge of how to manage diversity in organizations and teams. This course is designed for all: students and young professionals, as well as older and senior professionals looking for a better understanding of what diversity is and the role it plays in the organization....

1 - 2 of 2 Reviews for Fundamentals of Diversity

By Lucyana M

Aug 8, 2022

Great course

By Sandra C

Oct 31, 2022

There could have been a better way to evaluate our learnings than the final assignment. I did not mind doing it but this exercise wasn't clear from the beginning which not only delayed the completion of the course but also lowered the quality of the experience overall. I would have preferred to join a virtual session and be a part of a conversation where we could have discussed everything we read and watched throughout the 4 weeks of sessions. Not very realistic to expect a student to be dedicating all this extra time to write an essay while taking a masters. This would be my only suggestion the course was wonderfully designed and I am glad this is a must in our program!