Back to Global Health: An Interdisciplinary Overview

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Global Health: An Interdisciplinary Overview by University of Geneva

This course proposes an overview of current global health challenges drawing on the insights of several academic disciplines including medicine, public health, law, economics, social sciences and humanities. This interdisciplinary approach will guide the student into seven critical topics in global health....

RA

Sep 07, 2018

This course is very challenging and prolific. It has really widen my knowledge in the Health sector and I hope to study an upgrade of it in future. Many thanks to all the course instructors.

JQ

Feb 08, 2018

Fun and Interesting Course! Learned a bunch of stuff I hadn't really known and put together in my mind prior to this course. Thanks to all of y'all who put this course together. Dr Quincy

1 - 25 of 41 Reviews for Global Health: An Interdisciplinary Overview

By Elizabeth C

Feb 12, 2017

One of the best courses in the global health area on Coursera. The Experts from various disciplines brought in to share their expertise, valuable experiences and insights made this truly interesting and engaging in distance learning setting. Good course module guides for every chapter and interesting readings. I hope the University of Geneva can consider offering an extension to this. Big thank you to all the professors and experts!

By Amy S

Feb 01, 2019

A very beneficial course for people seeking to gain knowledge in the field of Global Health or Healthcare in general

By Cameron I

Apr 10, 2018

A very interesting course indeed.

By Renata C N

Sep 07, 2016

This was an outstanding course with great teachers. I really enjoyed!! Easy to follow and very interesting. I highly recommend to anyone interested in understanding the challenges of global health nowadays.

By ALEJANDRO Y V

Mar 03, 2018

I would like to thank to all the teachers and professional who take part in this great course. Thank you very much! Kind regards from Spain

By Liselotte Z

Nov 21, 2016

Very thorough overview of Global Health. Serves as a great introduction to the subject.

By ludovico s

Dec 20, 2016

Very nice overview on global health organizations

By Alexandra B

Oct 02, 2017

A lot of work went into this course, which is reflected in the abundance of material and information presented. It was very interesting and educational. Thank you!

By Adalto A P F

Mar 06, 2016

The best MOOC available on Coursera concerning GLobal Health!!

By Evangelos P

Jan 20, 2018

It was an amazing course!

By JOHN Q

Feb 08, 2018

By Ahmad B

Jan 16, 2017

An exciting course with good overview on the field of Global Health. I enjoyed participating in the course!

By Jonathan G

May 19, 2016

Good but very confusing course. It was very hard to know what its purpose was.

By Noor B

Aug 20, 2016

Nice course and high dynamic Teachers

By Mahmoud

Oct 12, 2016

comprehensive, brief yet very eloquent and helpful.. Excellent overall

By Hyein L

Jan 28, 2017

By Chukwuemeka A

Jun 04, 2017

I found this a very informative course. It has indeed given me a better understanding of the scope of Global Health. I recommend this course to anyone who is interested curious about global Health as this sheds light on its various ramifications

By David-Zacharie I

Aug 07, 2016

Excellent theme

By Sabrina F

Feb 20, 2016

This course not only takes the time to explain the topics clearly and concisely they also take the time to explain the simple things like the roots of the words.

By Mathilde V

Feb 21, 2018

Great course ! Than

By Gloria G

Nov 11, 2016

Thank you very much! It has been a very enriching experience for me.

By Jaime M H

Aug 21, 2018

This a a very comprehensive and hollistic course. I would strongly reccomend it, in particular to people involved in the global health area.