Back to Global Health: An Interdisciplinary Overview

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Global Health: An Interdisciplinary Overview by University of Geneva

This course proposes an overview of current global health challenges drawing on the insights of several academic disciplines including medicine, public health, law, economics, social sciences and humanities. This interdisciplinary approach will guide the student into seven critical topics in global health....

RA

Sep 07, 2018

This course is very challenging and prolific. It has really widen my knowledge in the Health sector and I hope to study an upgrade of it in future. Many thanks to all the course instructors.

JQ

Feb 08, 2018

Fun and Interesting Course! Learned a bunch of stuff I hadn't really known and put together in my mind prior to this course. Thanks to all of y'all who put this course together. Dr Quincy

1 - 25 of 44 Reviews for Global Health: An Interdisciplinary Overview

By Elizabeth C

Feb 12, 2017

One of the best courses in the global health area on Coursera. The Experts from various disciplines brought in to share their expertise, valuable experiences and insights made this truly interesting and engaging in distance learning setting. Good course module guides for every chapter and interesting readings. I hope the University of Geneva can consider offering an extension to this. Big thank you to all the professors and experts!

By Erik L

Dec 01, 2018

This course has opened my eyes to the difficulties of all disciplines in achieving excellent levels of global health. It is a wonder how we have achieved so much, and if everybody participated in this course and understood the issues, we could achieve so much more.

By Chukwuemeka A

Jun 04, 2017

I found this a very informative course. It has indeed given me a better understanding of the scope of Global Health. I recommend this course to anyone who is interested curious about global Health as this sheds light on its various ramifications

By Tofail A

Sep 28, 2019

We are grabbing and creaming to reach the goal but health is the main pillar to walkout onward. No time to think about it. This is most powerful; course to me and everyone to know more about global health...

By Renata C N

Sep 07, 2016

This was an outstanding course with great teachers. I really enjoyed!! Easy to follow and very interesting. I highly recommend to anyone interested in understanding the challenges of global health nowadays.

By JOHN Q

Feb 08, 2018

By Raphael A

Sep 07, 2018

By Vo T H M

Feb 18, 2020

As a student in global health. it was so helpful to gain an overall knowledge for global health, from many aspects from lead healthcare professionals all over the world.

By Alexandra B

Oct 02, 2017

A lot of work went into this course, which is reflected in the abundance of material and information presented. It was very interesting and educational. Thank you!

By Sabrina F

Feb 20, 2016

This course not only takes the time to explain the topics clearly and concisely they also take the time to explain the simple things like the roots of the words.

By Seyed-Moeen H

Oct 10, 2019

A very complete and solid review of basic global health concepts. The data need to be updated as most of them are for 2013 and MDGs. Overall a well made course.

By Jaime M H

Aug 21, 2018

This a a very comprehensive and hollistic course. I would strongly reccomend it, in particular to people involved in the global health area.

By ALEJANDRO Y V

Mar 03, 2018

I would like to thank to all the teachers and professional who take part in this great course. Thank you very much! Kind regards from Spain

By Amy S

Feb 01, 2019

A very beneficial course for people seeking to gain knowledge in the field of Global Health or Healthcare in general

By Ahmad B

Jan 16, 2017

An exciting course with good overview on the field of Global Health. I enjoyed participating in the course!

By Andrea S S

Apr 24, 2019

I just loved this course. The topics were very accurately explained and every lecture was interesting.

By Liselotte Z

Nov 21, 2016

Very thorough overview of Global Health. Serves as a great introduction to the subject.

By Jonathan G

May 19, 2016

Good but very confusing course. It was very hard to know what its purpose was.

By Mahmoud

Oct 12, 2016

comprehensive, brief yet very eloquent and helpful.. Excellent overall

By Gloria G

Nov 11, 2016

Thank you very much! It has been a very enriching experience for me.

By Thanawadee T

Sep 27, 2019

the excellent e-learning course, obviousness and great examples

By Adalto A P F

Mar 06, 2016

The best MOOC available on Coursera concerning GLobal Health!!

By ludovico s

Dec 20, 2016

Very nice overview on global health organizations

By Noor B

Aug 20, 2016

Nice course and high dynamic Teachers

By Jacqueline P U

Aug 21, 2019

very educative, am learning a lot