Back to Gmail

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Gmail by Google Cloud

Gmail is Google’s cloud based email service that allows you to access your messages from any computer or device with just a web browser. In this course, you’ll learn how to compose, send and reply to messages. You will also explore some of the common actions that can be applied to a Gmail message, and learn how to organize your mail using Gmail labels. You will explore some common Gmail settings and features. For example, you will learn how to manage your own personal contacts and groups, customize your Gmail Inbox to suit your way of working, and create your own email signatures and templates. Google is famous for search. Gmail also includes powerful search and filtering. You will explore Gmail’s advanced search and learn how to filter messages automatically....

AM
Apr 25, 2021

The video lectures, activities and quizzes were all clear and easy to follow. I have learned so much about Gmail in this course. Highly recommended.

JB
May 2, 2021

A great introduction for Gmail functionalities, and even some gems of new functionalities in there for more experienced Gmail users.

1 - 17 of 17 Reviews for Gmail

By SWIFT G L

May 2, 2021

thanks so much to coursera ,Gmail, the lectures and everyone who helped in making my Gmail knowledge optimization tool usage possible, I really really appreciate the opportunity and say thank you thank you thank you.

By Amirah M

Apr 25, 2021

By John B

May 3, 2021

By Wadduwage D S D W

May 4, 2021

I am delighted with this course. I have learned many things from this course. Also, it helps me to improve my skills.

By Avinash S

Apr 28, 2021

Its perfect course I am looking for

By Hanna D

Jun 7, 2021

V​ery comprehensive, as a daily Gmail user I have learnt many new features and it will make the emails management much easier.

By Nisha N

Jul 10, 2021

It was informative and great. The notes should be able to be downloaded so that we can continually use them as references.

By Nathan Y

Jun 25, 2021

T​he course was overall helpful and simple to understand, I quite enjoyed it and discovered a few things I didn't know.

By Robert E C C

Jul 26, 2021

Very useful and interactive online training. Thank you

By Muhammad S Y

May 23, 2021

I learned things that I did not expect I did not know

By Ronaldo R F

Jul 14, 2021

Simple and straight forward course. It is worthy.;)

By KIONNA B

Jul 14, 2021

This was very informational! Great learning tool!

By Derrick B

May 24, 2021

A fabulous introduction to Google Workspace.

By Mir K A M