Back to Guitar Performance Techniques

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Guitar Performance Techniques by Berklee College of Music

Your favorite guitarist didn't become your favorite guitarist without the support of other musicians. The most important skill for a guitarist to learn is the exact same skill that was so important in kindergarten: playing well with others. Guitar Performance Techniques gives guitarists the essential and practical skills to play well with others in any ensemble situation. This course begins with daily warm-up techniques that help you prepare for rehearsals, jam sessions, and stage performances. From there, you'll explore chords, time accuracy, tone production, ear training, and the many aspects of jamming with other musicians. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to confidently interact with other musicians in a group setting and bring your A-game to any jam session you join....

RY

Jul 22, 2020

Too awesome, extremely knowledgeable, a must-taking course. Very easy way to learn guitar playing.

JS

Jun 08, 2020

I found the techniques in this course very useful. I am grateful to have audited this course

1 - 7 of 7 Reviews for Guitar Performance Techniques

By Radheshyam Y

By Joycelyn M s

Jun 08, 2020

By Abdullah A M

I enjoyed a lot. This course has given me a lot of things.

By Younès B

Excellent course with Tim Miller !

By James c

Jul 28, 2020

Informative course. Well laid lessons. Thanks.

By Alwielland Q B

Jul 26, 2020

great

By R. X K

Jul 22, 2020

You're at the mercy of your peers for grading of your final assignment. I am still waiting on a grade for my submitted project that is now locked and I am being told to re-enroll. Four weeks of my time totally wasted.