Back to Foundations of Health Equity Research

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Health Equity Research by Johns Hopkins University

Introduces students to the core principles of health equity research. Covers topics such as defining health equity, engaging community and policy stakeholders, patient-centeredness, cultural competence, and dissemination of research findings. Content will recognize different geographic, cultural, and social contexts where health inequities occur....

HL

Jun 20, 2020

My current roles have taken me away from community health care and this course has helped me keep stay current with Health Care Equity Research and program development. Thank you for this course.

SA

Aug 06, 2020

I feel this course gave me a core understanding of the structure needed to compose constructive health equity research. Thank you to all parties involved!

1 - 9 of 9 Reviews for Foundations of Health Equity Research

By Kamya R

Apr 18, 2020

This course was a great foundation. I do some health equity research, but I found that the videos and readings were helpful to deepen my understanding of health equity overall. There were also many programmatic methods shared that I will be utilizing to implement future projects. Thank You!

By Shakira N

Great information that went beyond just discussing equity and equality. Some great suggestions on how to be a better researcher, engaging community members and stakeholders. Overall I enjoyed the class.

By Hope L

Jun 20, 2020

By Sarah A

Aug 06, 2020

By Angeli A S R

Jul 22, 2020

Thank you. I learned more about health equity & it's a great help to our research.

By Shakia J

Apr 28, 2020

Very informative and easy to follow

By Robert B S M