Back to IELTS Listening and Speaking Sections Skills Mastery

Learner Reviews & Feedback for IELTS Listening and Speaking Sections Skills Mastery by University of California, Irvine

Whether you have taken the IELTS test before, you will benefit from completing this course on the listening and speaking sections of the exam. The lessons in this course will improve your overall skills in both listening and speaking, and they will prepare you for every type of question in these sections of the test, increasing your chances of getting your target band scores. You will be ready to confidently complete all four parts of the listening section, which test a variety of listening skills. You will also be able to give well-constructed responses to the three sections of the speaking section. We’ll review plenty of sample questions and scoring rubrics so you’ll know exactly what to expect. The helpful tips and strategies offered in this course will give you the invaluable tools and knowledge you’ll need to identify correct answers and compose clear responses while efficiently managing the time allotted for each task. Taking tests can be stressful, but being familiar with the test and practicing will reduce anxiety and give you the confidence you’ll need to perform at your best....

MA
May 22, 2021

Thank you, this was no doubt excellent training with a lot of useful content. I am sure it will help me get better grades in my IELTS examination.

MK
Jun 29, 2021

I really enjoy this course . Everything was presented by the teacher in a smooth way .

1 - 9 of 9 Reviews for IELTS Listening and Speaking Sections Skills Mastery

By Muhammad N A

May 23, 2021

By Moaaz K

Jun 30, 2021

By Naeem A

Jun 30, 2021

Course was amazing and full of learning and knowledge.

By Thang T

Jul 29, 2021

I love this course so much. It helps me to master my English listening and speaking skills

By Sinan T

Jul 13, 2021

That was good for me. Thank you for every thing.

By Ahmad O O A

Jun 15, 2021

absolutely amazing , thank you.

By Muse O M

Jun 19, 2021

it is helpful and fantastic

By Aditi p

Jul 28, 2021

no doubt that course is helpful but as mentioned for beginner level.

By Devimeenakshi K

May 25, 2021

I was enlightened to some extent through this course. Thank you.