Back to Intermediate Grammar Project

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Intermediate Grammar Project by University of California, Irvine

If you have taken the three courses in this specialization, you have learned a lot of grammar in the last few months. This will be a big help to your studies or your career. This capstone project will help you process what you've learned and help you remember it forever. You will create a grammar scrapbook of the difficult or interesting English grammatical structures that you studied in the specialization. You will choose a multi-media tool of your choice, such as video or e-book, to showcase proper use of the grammar. You will also give authentic examples of the grammar found in articles, movies, or songs to make the scrapbook interesting. This will be a scrapbook that you can keep with you long after this specialization ends....

HC

Jan 19, 2019

Gracias. Ha sido una maravillosa experiencia.\n\nThank you. It has been a wonderful experience.\n\nMerci Ce fut une expérience merveilleuse.

EO

Nov 01, 2018

Thanks for this nice course. I learned more things by this course. I was hate Grammar but now I like it because I learned. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Reviews for Intermediate Grammar Project

By Shuchao C

Aug 01, 2018

I have purchased the Specialization but I feel very bad right now. So many students are copying others project works or simply submit empty projects. I even saw my project link being directly used by one of the students. Also, there is no moderator in the course page for at least a year and no one is answering any students question or complaint.

I don't recommend any of you guys to join in this Specialization because the course moderator can do nothing about the situation.

By Ahsan R

Nov 30, 2018

Excellent course, and very smart and sexy trainer. Really loved the course content.

By .mohammadzei i

Feb 20, 2019

thanks too all my teachers who taught me english

By Hugo E D L C C

Jan 19, 2019

Gracias. Ha sido una maravillosa experiencia.

Thank you. It has been a wonderful experience.

Merci Ce fut une expérience merveilleuse.

By Imam A S

Jan 20, 2019

You will learn a lot of things here

By Mohamed S G

May 11, 2018

that's a great course.Thanks my professors.

By Jose A R N

Jan 25, 2018

My name is Jose Antonio from Brazil. I am looking for a new Data Scientist career (https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseantonio11)

I did this course to complete my CV in English to the area of Data Science.

The course was excellent and the classes well taught by teachers.

Congratulations to Coursera team and Instructors.

Regards.

Jose Antonio

By Mohammad R

Feb 15, 2018

The best method that I have seen.

By khadim s

Apr 05, 2018

I would like thank you so much our teachers and all of your assistant.

By Fernando H U

Nov 23, 2017

Only after doing this project that I deeply understood what I've studied in the specialization.

By Mohammad A r

Sep 25, 2018

Just it's the complement of English

By Erhan O