Back to Learn Mandarin Chinese: Capstone Project

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn Mandarin Chinese: Capstone Project by Shanghai Jiao Tong University

Learn Mandarin Chinese: Capstone Project is a beginner's course of Mandarin Chinese in continuation of Mandarin Chinese 3: Chinese for Beginners. In this course, learners are required to complete a few tasks of using Chinese languages in simulated real life situations. Some guidance on taking and passing HSK (Chinese proficiency test) will also be provided. By completing this course, the learners will finish the learning of the whole series and be standing at the threshold of intermediate Chinese proficiency....

JP
Feb 27, 2021

It was really good to have a summary of what you have learned from lesson 1 2 3 then this lesson was a review. It's really good!

KV
Mar 4, 2021

Really enjoyed this course. Took me out of my comfort zone, but feel more confident in speaking Chinese.

1 - 24 of 24 Reviews for Learn Mandarin Chinese: Capstone Project

By Stephan R

Jul 20, 2017

Does everything I had expected from a so-called Capstone Project.

Short reviews of the video lessons, that give you the chance to review and maybe re-take a lesson if the knowledge isn't good enough yet. Then sample HSK tests to prove your progress :-) ...

To me, a short review of grammar would have been nice, but I do recommend to take this course after finishing the first 3 Mandarin courses.

By nicha a

Apr 25, 2020

The test is too long

By Edith G

Jan 18, 2021

I had some prior knowledge - but I wasn't bored! These courses have allowed me to consolidate, systematize and expand my fragmentary knowledge, in very inspiring courses. Thank you!

I will promote them and intend to continue learning this way myself at this university!

Jun 17, 2021

I had prior knowledge to many of the concepts but the lessons were short and straight to the point which was good. I would have liked to have seen more writing prompts within each lesson or more listening assignments.

By Нұртас Д А

Dec 23, 2020

The best Chinese courses! I really raised my skills in reading and listening. By the way, I have rewritten every single word from videos. Its really helpful!

By Joela P

Feb 27, 2021

By Maria L A

Nov 8, 2020

Great course! It helps to start speaking the language with more confidence. I loved it. I learned a lot!!

By Kiara V

Mar 5, 2021

By htu l

Jan 4, 2021

I love the components of the lessons. Thank you. I would like to have more gramma explanation.

By Ginger E

Mar 15, 2020

Loved it. It had everything that I thought it will. Thank you!!!

By Gina M V A

Muy bueno, muy completo y muy buenas ayudas didácticas

By Kamatham S P K R

Apr 30, 2020

Finally I learn New Things In This language

By Patrick T

Dec 20, 2018

Great course... And I liked it so so much!

By SHAIK S

Jul 4, 2020

Amazing

By Sasi K

Mar 10, 2020

Good

By Ma S S N

Aug 27, 2020

Nice to have a happy learning Chinese Language!

If you are trying to study the Chinese Language, I have a strong recommendation for this course.

Thank you so much all of the teachers for efforting in these courses!

By Foucauld d T

All the work done by others students where fake work sheet or fake audio clip

By BEJJAGAM J

Sep 2, 2020

Great Course but a long course.