Back to Learning Mindsets & Skills

Learning Mindsets & Skills, High Tech High Graduate School of Education

3.9

About this Course

The Learning Mindsets & Skills MOOC is designed to explore underlying concepts behind Learning Mindsets & Skills as well as the the practical applications of those concepts in various educational environments. Course Participants will hypothesize a learning mindset-related change to be implemented within their educational environment, test their theory, and present their findings to a wider audience....

By JJ

Feb 06, 2017

Loved this course. It really helped reinforce what we do at our school, and identify what I can do in my classes to augment our Learning Mindset. Loved the historical reflection on Dweck.

By IP

Dec 23, 2015

Really useful course for me and I think I will bae able to get others at my school to use these valuable resources.

13 Reviews

By David Daoud

Apr 26, 2018

Very interesting course but just few peers enrolled so it took me too long to get my submissions reviewed...

By karen baker

Dec 15, 2017

Great course for gathering sound examples of growth mindset in the classroom. This can be used beyond K-12.

By ZABHA SALMAN ILYAS

May 24, 2017

Every coursera student learn this course

By Jayrome Nuñez

Mar 19, 2017

Great course.

By Jarrod Johnson

Feb 06, 2017

By Gabriela Di Muro

Oct 17, 2016

Very interesting content and the assignments can be used in the classroom as well. I enjoyed the fact that they provide extra material at the end of the course.

By Guillermo Linares

Oct 08, 2016

Simply Great!!

By Suranjana Ray

Jun 22, 2016

I could not upload a correct video as I do not have the knowledge to do so but I didnot get to finish the course which I think is unfair. There should be some other ways of uploading the homework. I have given two stars not because the course is not good but because I was unfairly given less marks and as below70% is not passed did not get to complete the course

By Eloise Sepeda

May 09, 2016

I learned so much from this class! I really look forward to utilizing this material by modeling my new mindset ;)

By Elena Bobkina