Back to Mandarin Chinese 3: Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Mandarin Chinese 3: Chinese for Beginners by Shanghai Jiao Tong University

Mandarin Chinese 3: Chinese for beginners is a beginner's course of Mandarin Chinese in continuation of Mandarin Chinese 2: Chinese for beginners. It uses lectures, short plays, interactive exercises and cultural tips to help learners build a fundamental capability of oral Chinese in real-life situations. At the end of the 5-lesson course, the learners will reach the following proficiency: ♦ 500 words ♦ 60 language points ♦ handling 15 real-life situations. Completing "Learn Mandarin Chinese 2: Chinese for beginners" or having attended Chinese courses of any types for at least 30 hours is the prerequisite....

AB

Jun 19, 2020

It is really good course for learning a lot of vocabulary. I strongly recommend this course to people who have learned chinese for some time

SP

Jan 28, 2019

Great pace and the materials all link in a supportive way that helps me build my confidence

1 - 24 of 24 Reviews for Mandarin Chinese 3: Chinese for Beginners

By Nataliia I

Sep 14, 2017

The course is balanced ( I mean a bit grammar, a bit new words, a bit colloquial phrases), the proposed topics are important for travelers to China. I feel incredible emotions when I say and the people understand me!!! Thanks a lot for this interesting course. I never expected that in my age (59) I could learn this language. I am so proud of it! Thanks a lot to my instructors!

By Stephen P

Jan 28, 2019

By Elise B

Feb 08, 2017

I am impressed by the generosity of the professor. I am learning many new words and the exercices and quizzes help a lot. Thank you.

By Patrick T

Nov 20, 2018

This is once more a really interesting course, Practical life in China... Thank you, team!

By Abdullaev A B

Jun 19, 2020

By Lê T M T

May 22, 2020

The course is useful and easy to learn! Thank you all of the teachers! See you in next courses! ^^

By Aizaz U

Mar 27, 2019

The course was explained in a majestic way. I rated it with five stars as well.

By Brandi W

Jun 22, 2017

I am well on my way to an intermediate proficiency because of this course!

By Waqas A K

Oct 16, 2018

This course is highly informative for me and for others in my country

By veronica k k

Feb 05, 2018

this course has really helped me a lot. 谢谢你。

By Julia F

Aug 23, 2017

Very informative course, I would recommend!

By MD. I M

By Syeda w

Mar 01, 2019

Great

Apr 29, 2020

good

By Sasi K

Mar 10, 2020

Cool

By Greg L

Feb 26, 2017

The course was pretty well without problems, flaws bugs, so all went well and it achieved its stated aims in my opinion. I was beta-testing, so to say few or almost zero problems is high praise.

By Melanie L

Jan 10, 2019

The course is interesting and well structured. The necessary time to complete each session is reasonable and the topics are relevant.

By Foucauld d T

May 14, 2020

I really think that coursera/Shanghai Jiao Tong can improve this lessons.

The vocabulary is not well presented. Sometimes the vocabulary is " spread" over three lessons. Meanwhile it will be better to have more lessons with fewer vocabulary each time.