Back to Digital Media and Marketing Principles

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Media and Marketing Principles by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

4.4

The Digital Revolution has led to a titanic shift in the landscape of marketing communications, while also creating new opportunities for businesses to reach and engage consumers through smart, social, and mobile media technologies. In this course, you will learn about the impacts of digital technologies on marketing communication strategies and practices. By understanding the underlying processes of marketing communication and the core features of new media technologies, you can strategically select the appropriate channels to deliver the right marketing message to the right audience at the right moment. You will be able to: - Examine marketing as a process of highly strategic communication - Understand the impacts of digital media and information technologies on communication and marketing - Develop a conceptual understanding of several digital marketing strategies - Consider the rise of exciting new technologies, such as AI, Internet of Things, and Mix Reality, as new tools for digital marketing This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into the program and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

SK

Sep 1, 2019

The course gives a introductory insight into the digital marketing. It'll enable the students of this course to introduce themselves to world of digital marketing. Thanks for this amazing course.

LM

Aug 29, 2015

Very good, informative and useful. My only wish is that the presenter was a bit more natural, rather than appearing to read the text off the screen all the time. But that is just a minor comment

76 - 100 of 633 Reviews for Digital Media and Marketing Principles

By Andile N K

Oct 6, 2019

Great course! I liked the structure of the modules and the assessments! My only request is that the content is updated to include recent data and statistics.

By Monica S

Jan 4, 2019

I enjoyed and enriched my knowledge taking the Digital Media and Marketing Principles course on Coursera. I highly recommend it to friends and colleagues.

By Emmanuel N K

Feb 11, 2021

Im grateful for the opportunity given me to study I must say that the journey demands intrinsic motivation and determination and at the end I feel happy.

By Hasanul E S

Jul 22, 2020

It was very amazing courses! I have learned many things of digital marketing that was very new for me. Honestly I would like to thanks to Coursera❤️

By Nadia P

Oct 25, 2020

Thank you to Professor Yao and the Coursera Team. You made light work of topics in digital marketing that I was somewhat intimidated by. Cheers!

By Vibol M

Dec 17, 2017

more dive deep understanding in marketing in new age of technology. Very useful and important for me to understand about this kind of landscape.

By GARVIT G

Jun 15, 2020

got the knowledge of digital media and its components in this course and also got the brief knowledge of digital marketing and its strategies.

By Sambhav P R J

Feb 11, 2019

Its Just Amazing Course I Found To Be Very Helpful And Also Inspiring One I Would Recommend This Course To Any One With Interest In Marketing.

By Gustavo L

Mar 10, 2020

This course taught me valuable things i didnt knew before. It wasnt as practical or technical as i previously imagined but it opened my mind.

By Dana L

Jan 29, 2019

Great Course. Very interesting and helpful. The materials of the course are varied. Lectures include presentations, animations, interviews.

By Michael L H

Apr 4, 2017

Excellent course and outstanding instruction. I'm a little concerned, though, that the readings tend to be

several years old (or older).

By Watus E S

Jul 19, 2021

Comprehensive and informative, able to learn so much about the endless possibilities of mobile technology as a tool for free marketing

By Sourabh C

May 27, 2019

Very good course telling you about up coming's in the marketing filed elaborating the principles widely used in the field of marketing

By Omar M

Dec 19, 2016

Very recomended for those looking to strenghten skills and knowledge. Good for those that want to be up to date to marketing trends.

By Noor S

Aug 14, 2019

I have learned so much! The professor is amazing and can explain everything in an easy way and gets you excited about the material!

By Prashant J

Sep 5, 2015

This course is awesome.All the lectures and modules are really easy to understand.Thank you to all who made it available for free.

By Fredrick O

Jul 1, 2018

The Landscape was quite an engaging lecture that ensured an excellent grasp of concepts learnt. I liked the lecturer's delivery

By Alankrita

Sep 12, 2018

I loved the course. Mr. Yao taught really well and the questions and quizzes were good exercise to retain what we have learnt.

By Andrejs V

Feb 24, 2016

Excellent course! Very well explained and detailed. Overall, Digital Marketing channels are the most valuable course for me!

By Марина М

Feb 16, 2019

I like this course. It helps me to understand the main digital media. It gave me structured information about digital world.

By Hilmi S

Apr 13, 2017

This course has given me a good understanding about new landscape in marketing media, and marketing opportunities it brings.

By Vanya P

Sep 11, 2020

Amazing! Informative, detailed, practical and applicable for real life practitioners. Highly recommended by me. Thank you!

By Dulce G

Sep 10, 2020

Loved this module, I learned a lot out of it! Very interesting and an excellent conclusion on values for mobile marketing.

By Mario M

Jan 25, 2018

So good! i never thought i wold learn so much more!!

very current, updated, dinamic and easy to learn.

thank you coursera.

By Manisha A

Jul 11, 2017

Great course. Learnt a lot about the Digital marketing Landscape and its relevance in today's fast paced digital World.