Back to Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

The proliferation of digital technology gives businesses a diverse new set of tools to reach, engage, monitor, and respond to consumers to an unprecedented degree. The aggregated and voluminous digital data can also be leveraged to better target specific consumer segments. Following the Digital Marketing Channels: The Landscape, this course aims to give you a deeper understanding of core processes of planning a digital marketing campaign and the role of various digital channels in an integrated marketing communication....

JJ
Aug 30, 2020

I think this course is much better than the Digital Media and Marketing Principles course. It gives us the opportunity to create our own digital marketing strategies and the reasons behind our choices

GC
Dec 20, 2020

great course gave a whole new insight on this part of the course I will highly recommend to others . the instructor teach it very clearly and the examples are really applicable. Learned a lot from it!

551 - 565 of 565 Reviews for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

By Sandor A M

Apr 26, 2020

As a data scientist I really missed a well traceable logical structure, that might help to understand better the relations between the key elements of the marketing toolset. The same applies to the provided lecture notes. It would be much easier to recap on the topics with a good summary pdf on each lecture just as we had with Kevin Hartman. In some cases the shared supplementary content (e.g. youtube videos) was missing, that would be great if those would be updated. Thank you for the course.

By Vincent F

Oct 4, 2020

Absolutely terrible course and professor. Throws generic, outdated, and macro-level marketing ideas on and slides and then proceeds to read them to you. Not indicative of the real world. Quizzes have typos, and don't cover the exact content from the videos. You'd be much better off watching TED Talks from respected business leaders than to waste your time and energy in this course.

By Cem U

Professor is like reading the a text from somewhere. It is not natural and keep monotony through all course. It was the same for previous course from same professor. Nobody speaks like this normally. One could read a book or text instead. It doesn't motivate and make it difficult to follow.

By Francesca

Nov 18, 2020

i am unable to check and view my certificate without verifying my ID although i completed the course with 97% grade.

and i'm having problems with verifying my ID

it is unfair to work so hard without being able to have my certificate

so disappointed !!!!!

By Linda D

Nov 17, 2015

The two or three minute videos were annoying. I understand that this is what video marketing is about and, PS, not too many people truly watch the videos. Lessons should be 30 minutes each.

By Elena

Aug 8, 2016

It was not the best course I did in Coursera. The teacher was distracted and I had some issues in following her. The information was sometimes too basic and other time on much in depth.

By Arvy S

Feb 12, 2016

Terrible course.... the instructor just read out of the power point. No examples or case studies or insights.

very disappointed in the class.

By Erin P

Feb 17, 2016

Professor just re-iterated text and readings. Lectures were poor and provided no insights

By Luis A F L

Mar 17, 2016

Hated the course and the content. I truly regret investing my money on this course.

By Mira G

Mar 31, 2017

Just following a text book, without an added value from the lectures.

By ash s

Mar 28, 2017

Please get a more enthusiastic prof

By Akhil D

Oct 2, 2020

This course is quite complicated.

By Aakrash J

Jul 2, 2020

I can't get my course certificate

By Prajay v