Back to Medical Emergencies: Airway, Breathing, and Circulation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Medical Emergencies: Airway, Breathing, and Circulation by University of Colorado System

In this course, you will develop the knowledge and skills to assess and stabilize certain types of patients for transport. By the end of this course, you will be able to: 1) assess a basic medical patient 2) describe general pharmacologic principles and the skills associated with medication administration, 3) explain airway physiology, the assessment of the airway and available interventions for airway management, 4) identify, assess and formulate a plan to stabilize a patient with a respiratory emergency for transport, and 5) identify, assess and formulate a plan to stabilize a patient with a cardiovascular emergency for transport. 6) describe the most common neurologic and endocrine emergencies and what you can do for them as an EMT....

RG

Sep 13, 2019

I loved the skill videos and the role plays. The exams help the recall process. Overall a good way for every Doctor, medical student and EMT to learn and relearn these skills online.

RG

Jun 19, 2019

This is a great course and have given me the necessay training that I require to further my education in health care positions throughout my career.

1 - 9 of 9 Reviews for Medical Emergencies: Airway, Breathing, and Circulation

By David O

Jun 15, 2019

I like the way they teach

By Rodiel K B I

Jun 15, 2019

I have learned a lot from these modules

By George

Feb 23, 2019

I have been enjoying the Medical Emergencies series and its teaching me a lot. Already, without reviewing any notes or study reviewing it has greatly improved my test score on WEMT practice exam questions. I am without previous medical studies and I find this course great for keeping me involved and it is set up fantastically for knowledge progression.

By Luis L

Apr 29, 2019

very objective course

By Tweet G

Feb 18, 2019

This is a great course with excellent content, put across in byte size topics with the option to take your knowledge further.

As a former 1st responder with St John Ambulance I have found it a great way to refresh existing, but forgotten skills and knowledge

By Raymond G

Jun 19, 2019

By jacqui A

Jul 18, 2019

challenging but fun

By Abdul

Jul 23, 2019

very easy to follow, well presented.

By RITESH G