Back to Medical Emergencies: Airway, Breathing, and Circulation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Medical Emergencies: Airway, Breathing, and Circulation by University of Colorado System

In this course, you will develop the knowledge and skills to assess and stabilize certain types of patients for transport. By the end of this course, you will be able to: 1) assess a basic medical patient 2) describe general pharmacologic principles and the skills associated with medication administration, 3) explain airway physiology, the assessment of the airway and available interventions for airway management, 4) identify, assess and formulate a plan to stabilize a patient with a respiratory emergency for transport, and 5) identify, assess and formulate a plan to stabilize a patient with a cardiovascular emergency for transport. 6) describe the most common neurologic and endocrine emergencies and what you can do for them as an EMT....

RG

Oct 16, 2019

I loved the skill videos and the role plays. The exams help the recall process. Overall a good way for every Doctor, medical student and EMT to learn and relearn these skills online.

AL

Jan 26, 2020

I am just very thankful to sir and madam who taught me very effectively. I would say that everything will be easier if we teach in such away. This is a world best learning site

1 - 17 of 17 Reviews for Medical Emergencies: Airway, Breathing, and Circulation

By George

Feb 23, 2019

I have been enjoying the Medical Emergencies series and its teaching me a lot. Already, without reviewing any notes or study reviewing it has greatly improved my test score on WEMT practice exam questions. I am without previous medical studies and I find this course great for keeping me involved and it is set up fantastically for knowledge progression.

By Tweet G

Feb 18, 2019

This is a great course with excellent content, put across in byte size topics with the option to take your knowledge further.

As a former 1st responder with St John Ambulance I have found it a great way to refresh existing, but forgotten skills and knowledge

By Rodiel K B I

Jun 15, 2019

I have learned a lot from these modules

By David O

Jun 15, 2019

I like the way they teach

By Luis L

Apr 29, 2019

very objective course

By T. J C J

Feb 08, 2020

Another great course provided by the CU and Denver EMS crew! More intense than the first one with a greater depth of theory. A few of the mid-video questions were misplaced/labeled, but they don't count negatively against your overall grade.

By Ankit P L

Jan 26, 2020

By Raymond G

Jun 19, 2019

This is a great course and have given me the necessay training that I require to further my education in health care positions throughout my career.

By Antonio f

Nov 18, 2019

excellent course you learn the basic skills to handle patients in emergency settings

By Huong Q

Oct 14, 2019

This is a useful course for those who want to learn about the intial approach to

By Paul I

Oct 01, 2019

Great Job on ABCs very satisfactory.

By Abdul

Jul 23, 2019

very easy to follow, well presented.

By Sheila N

Jan 28, 2020

Educative and practical.well done!

By Syed j a s

Dec 08, 2019

It is very interested topic

By jacqui A

Jul 18, 2019

challenging but fun

By William H

Oct 19, 2019

Great course.

By Brian

Sep 26, 2019

More attention to detail needed.