Back to Music for Wellness

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Music for Wellness by Berklee College of Music

You love music. You listen to music all the time. Maybe you sing, play an instrument, or compose music. You don’t need to have musical talent to use music to enhance your well being, and even your health. Learn simple techniques to enrich your mind, body, and spirit through music. The methods can be applied in your daily life, particularly when you are feeling down or stressed out. Developed by a board-certified music therapist and a vocalist/pianist/composer/recording artist specializing in Indian music, these strategies combine science with the wisdom of Eastern philosophy. In the course, discover how to unlock your creativity. You will learn not only how to listen to music in a new way, but also how to listen to the impact that music has on you. You will find out how to care for yourself by practicing coping techniques that are supported by music that is special to you....

EC
Mar 5, 2021

I feel like I can successfully incorporate music for wellness into my life now. I really enjoyed the course. Thank you!

IR
Feb 14, 2021

This course was so great! I learned so much about my self and how music can help guide me through different emotions!

1 - 17 of 17 Reviews for Music for Wellness

By Jasmine F

Sep 30, 2020

Great course for learning how to use music for our well-being. However, the course is constantly being used to promote the sales of their online courses and programs.

By Carolyn p

Nov 30, 2020

love it

By Hamdullah S A

Feb 19, 2021

Thaks a lot.. It was a very well organised course... I learned many things.. I tried to remember my musical backraound and I prepared my playlist..

By Eve C

Mar 6, 2021

By Ilana R

Feb 15, 2021

By Alonso P M

Nov 28, 2020

Excelentes técnicas de meditación y mantras, aprendí mucho sobre el ser humano y su conexión con la música

By Marina A T

Jan 21, 2021

A gentle way to approach musical creation and how to channel feelings or change the mood through music.

By Laura R

Feb 19, 2021

Wonderful course. The playlists assignment at the end was a really great opportunity to share music.

By Laura A H B

Feb 24, 2021

This course made me see the importance that has the music for our souls. Well taught !!

By Sue B

Feb 15, 2021

Excellent course. Well delivered. I learned a lot and really enjoyed the process.

By Chaitanya K

Mar 29, 2021

Very Good Course. Thank you for this wonderful course.

By Lester N

Mar 22, 2021

This is a very helpful course for my life 😊💖

By Cecilia d

Nov 16, 2020

Great course, I really appreciated it!

By Sanjana S D

Sep 27, 2020

Beautiful experience with Music!

By Olga L

Jan 12, 2021

A very interesting course!

By Winston A W