Back to Pain Management: Easing Pain in Palliative Care

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Pain Management: Easing Pain in Palliative Care by University of Colorado System

In this course, you will be able to develop a systems view for assessing and managing pain in the palliative care setting. By the end of the course, you will be able to: 1) Describe the pain problem in the palliative care setting; 2) Assess a person’s pain, 3) Explain the benefits of integrative therapies and pharmacologic strategies to manage pain....

NJ

Apr 22, 2019

I found this course so very useful in gaining information about pain management. Very informative and a pleasure to work my way through the course. My thanks to the educators and course organisers.

CO

Dec 27, 2018

Wonderful course, a lot of information, easy to understand, excellent and enthusiastic presentation! I love it!

1 - 14 of 14 Reviews for Pain Management: Easing Pain in Palliative Care

By Nicola J

Apr 22, 2019

By Susan F

Oct 08, 2019

This was a very complete explanation of pain for those beginning palliative care or interests in palliative care. Types of pain were explained, ways of assessing pain on another person were very helpful and also finding out the different ways to alleviate pain in others as best as possible. I am planning on becoming an End of Life Doula in the future and this specialty series is such a great help to get me started!!! Thank you very much for such an amazing course!

By Jerilynn M

Jul 06, 2019

I truly enjoyed this course!!! Such a valuable tool when helping patients

during serious illnesses and life-limiting episodes.

I remain grateful & highly favored and blessed for this information!

Thanks!

By Cecilia S O

Dec 27, 2018

By Jennifer D

Apr 18, 2020

This course presented a lot of valuable information in an easy to understand and engaging format. Thank you!

By Jair G

Jun 20, 2019

Muy claro, ameno y me ayudó a comprender cómo el abordaje del dolor puede ser más objetivo y completo.

By Hamsa

Jan 07, 2020

I am very happy with this course

By Sergio A A C

amazing course, with all the fundamentals for healthcare providers and nonprofessional care team that will help understand pain management and it's changes

By Drpiyush k

By Ankit C

Aug 17, 2019

best

By Daniil S

Awesome course but there is a few shortcomings. I believe that in week 4 there is a mistake in a question regarding switch from iv to oral opioid and concerns about cross tolerance. Comment is correct but answer is wrong.

By Rodrigo F

Apr 16, 2019

love the videos. questions really make you think

By Espedito R d C J

Jan 26, 2019

Esperava mais no tratamento medicamentoso. Muito superficial.