Back to Pain Management: Easing Pain in Palliative Care

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Pain Management: Easing Pain in Palliative Care by University of Colorado System

In this course, you will be able to develop a systems view for assessing and managing pain in the palliative care setting. By the end of the course, you will be able to: 1) Describe the pain problem in the palliative care setting; 2) Assess a person’s pain, 3) Explain the benefits of integrative therapies and pharmacologic strategies to manage pain....

NJ
Apr 21, 2019

I found this course so very useful in gaining information about pain management. Very informative and a pleasure to work my way through the course. My thanks to the educators and course organisers.

UM
Oct 29, 2020

This was a good lesson. I learned about opioids and how to use them. The main thing is I learned about nonpharmacological pain management and pain classification.

1 - 25 of 32 Reviews for Pain Management: Easing Pain in Palliative Care

By Nicola J

Apr 22, 2019

By Susan F

Oct 8, 2019

This was a very complete explanation of pain for those beginning palliative care or interests in palliative care. Types of pain were explained, ways of assessing pain on another person were very helpful and also finding out the different ways to alleviate pain in others as best as possible. I am planning on becoming an End of Life Doula in the future and this specialty series is such a great help to get me started!!! Thank you very much for such an amazing course!

By Jerilynn M

Jul 6, 2019

I truly enjoyed this course!!! Such a valuable tool when helping patients

during serious illnesses and life-limiting episodes.

I remain grateful & highly favored and blessed for this information!

Thanks!

By Cecilia S O

Dec 27, 2018

Wonderful course, a lot of information, easy to understand, excellent and enthusiastic presentation! I love it!

By Jennifer D

Apr 18, 2020

This course presented a lot of valuable information in an easy to understand and engaging format. Thank you!

By Jair G

Jun 20, 2019

Muy claro, ameno y me ayudó a comprender cómo el abordaje del dolor puede ser más objetivo y completo.

By Hamsa

Jan 7, 2020

I am very happy with this course

By Uresha M

Oct 30, 2020

By Sergio A A C

amazing course, with all the fundamentals for healthcare providers and nonprofessional care team that will help understand pain management and it's changes

By Ubbullz

Oct 12, 2020

Amazing course. Very informative. As a PT, I have learned new ways to deal with patients who are experiencing pain in Palliative Care.

By Vlasova V

Nov 10, 2020

This is a beautiful course to learn about pain, how does it work and what we can do when we want to relief pain.

By Dr. P N R

Jun 12, 2020

I have got more insight into how we help in managing pain in suffering patients. Thank you very much

By Raymund M

Sep 12, 2020

Very educational and enhances your capacity to become an effective palliative care professional.

By Pallavi B

Sep 15, 2020

It was truly amazing to learn about pain. Such a well organized course. Thank you.

By Natalia T

Sep 11, 2020

Great course to equip you with more knowledge in pain assessment and management

By Loreto M B C

Jul 13, 2020

Un curso muy interesante, muy explicativo, con material complementario fácil.

By Joanne C

Jul 10, 2020

Well organized and helpful. Would definitely take another class.

By Liliana R

Sep 3, 2020

Muy buena fuente de conocimiento para la práctica profesional.

By SARAHI C C

Aug 9, 2020

Excellent. Clear .Lot of practical information.

By Sahla K

Aug 8, 2020

lucid. effective and organised. Thank you.

By Rana M H

Sep 18, 2020

It was a best way of learning

By Drpiyush k

Too Much good course

By LORENA B A O

Mar 6, 2019

excellent

By Mona A A

Sep 18, 2020

good

By Ankit C

Aug 17, 2019