Back to Taking Safety and Quality Improvement Work to the Next Level (Patient Safety VII)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Taking Safety and Quality Improvement Work to the Next Level (Patient Safety VII) by Johns Hopkins University

In this culminating course in the Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Specialization, you will apply the skills you have acquired across the previous six courses to address a realistic patient safety issue confronting Mercy Grace, a 500-bed urban hospital that is part of a larger hospital system. Based on the scenario provided, you will assess the situation and work through the problem using a variety of tools and strategies. You will have the opportunity to identify defects, root causes, and potential mitigation strategies; you will create a project implementation plan for addressing the issue in the form of an A3; you will identify risks of project failure and design a change management plan; you will identify means of converting the project from local to system-wide; and you will identify quality and safety measurements that will be used in evaluating the success of the project’s implementation....

AA
Aug 27, 2020

I want to express my thanks to Coursera for this amazing and very educative course it teach you a great deal on patient safety and quality improvement and help you to develop new set of skills

May 22, 2018

Fantastic mentors and great content. I am very grateful to both mentors and Coursera.

1 - 10 of 10 Reviews for Taking Safety and Quality Improvement Work to the Next Level (Patient Safety VII)

By Nathalie K K

Aug 30, 2020

I really want to express my gratitude to the instructors for this clear, concise and informative course and to John Hopkin's for this opportunity yhat allowed many of us to earn degrees and follow courses through distance learning.

For the peers, i hope you did well and again thank you all.

By Emanuel A

Dec 9, 2019

The best course of patient safety and quality management. Thanks a lot to lecturers and experts.

By Maria C C S

Oct 2, 2018

I hope the teachers get to review our work and give feedback also. I hope we have a real time knowledge of how we are fairing in our submission. Until when should we wait to know whether we passed the assignment or not, or that we need to revise it if we don't get enough feedback. How many times do we reset deadlines considering we are paying a monthly fee! Sorry, I initially gave a good review, but waiting for feedback is kinda frustrating. Maybe the teachers can help too. Hope you understand. Thank you! Overall, still a good course!

This was my initial review:

The module entailed a lot of work but I think it's worth it since can be used in actual practice. Thank you to the teachers.

By Sam A

Jul 22, 2018

Getting others to review your work is unreliable which takes away from the course and wastes some time. Multiple answer questions is better way

By Deusdenir d S M

Sep 26, 2020

Amazing didatics! I appreciate the Case Study and all the tasks. Thank you very much for the opportunity! For those looking for a complete Patienty Safety course, I recommend all sequential courses!

By AmmarOmarKhdeir

Sep 24, 2020

excellent secialization

By Mekha E R

Oct 15, 2020

The course is overall very helpful. But plagiarism is very prevalent. One person named B M Taufiq Imon has completely uploaded my assignments in his name. I flagged him once but again I got his assignment for reviewing. Such kind of acts cannot be promoted because it is some one else's hard work and one cannot upload just like that. The rules for plagiarism should be strict and removed from the course with immediate effect.

By Dr F A

Aug 17, 2020

Very useful way of integrating all the knowledge and skills from the other six modules. Aside from the "peer review system " that at times took longer than expected to get feedback and the need for occasional moderator input, overall a very good course.