Back to Setting the Stage for Success: An Eye on Safety Culture and Teamwork (Patient Safety II)

Setting the Stage for Success: An Eye on Safety Culture and Teamwork (Patient Safety II), Johns Hopkins University

About this Course

Safety culture is a facet of organizational culture that captures attitudes, beliefs, perceptions, and values about safety. A culture of safety is essential in high reliability organizations and is a critical mechanism for the delivery of safe and high-quality care. It requires a strong commitment from leadership and staff. In this course, a safe culture is promoted through the use of identifying and reporting patient safety hazards, accountability and transparency, involvement with patients and families, and effective teamwork....

By NV

May 10, 2018

Really interesting education course.it is very much helpful to me. I learned so many new things from this course. I must be thankful to coursera team. Excellent course. Thank you very much.

By SS

Apr 15, 2018

Being a GP, it is an added value to the personality of myself to be able to become a better leader and advocate for having to implement safe clinical environment.

10 Reviews

By Josue David Santana Carvajal

Sep 24, 2018

fantastic

By Lisa

Sep 06, 2018

learn about Team STEPPS first time and eager to dig deeper about scientic skills. and will use ABAR ans STICC into practice in nursing.

By JAMES BOATENG ADUSEI

Aug 22, 2018

Excellent course by all standards. Quality tuition by the lecturers. I have recommended the course for my colleagues.

By Mazen Talat Hamed Yehia

Aug 21, 2018

good course thanks

By Henna Boddu

Jun 03, 2018

Very informative and relatable to real challenges we face in a healthcare system!

By K.N. Saha

May 29, 2018

All the courses in the Patient Safety specialization are very informative and up to a certain level that you would expect. The first two courses do not have a grading system depending on peer reviews and is great for people with a time limit. I myself am a medical professional working as PA, and found the content highly interesting and applicable in real life settings. recommended for professionals in the field!

By Nishadi Udeshika Vithanage

May 10, 2018

By subhash Sharma

Apr 15, 2018

By Scherine Campbell

Mar 07, 2018

Great, insightful course that emphasizes the importance of effective teams to reduce incidences/build the organization's resilience.

By Fabio de Araujo Mott