Back to Setting the Stage for Success: An Eye on Safety Culture and Teamwork (Patient Safety II)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Setting the Stage for Success: An Eye on Safety Culture and Teamwork (Patient Safety II) by Johns Hopkins University

Safety culture is a facet of organizational culture that captures attitudes, beliefs, perceptions, and values about safety. A culture of safety is essential in high reliability organizations and is a critical mechanism for the delivery of safe and high-quality care. It requires a strong commitment from leadership and staff. In this course, a safe culture is promoted through the use of identifying and reporting patient safety hazards, accountability and transparency, involvement with patients and families, and effective teamwork....

AS

Feb 07, 2019

This course is really helpful and provides an insight how to report events, how to train people, how to conduct briefing and debriefing. I recommend everyone working in hospitals to take this course.

NV

May 10, 2018

Really interesting education course.it is very much helpful to me. I learned so many new things from this course. I must be thankful to coursera team. Excellent course. Thank you very much.

1 - 22 of 22 Reviews for Setting the Stage for Success: An Eye on Safety Culture and Teamwork (Patient Safety II)

By Jeff P

Jan 03, 2019

Excellent course and well-facilitated. I learned a ton of practical information that helps me as I transition into my first role in healthcare.

By Avik S

Feb 07, 2019

By Abigail A

Feb 02, 2019

very educative course suitable for all health care professionals

By Naganathan

Apr 07, 2019

Fantastic

By Mohammed Y

Mar 14, 2019

Wonderful feeling! i completed two courses and learned many useful aspects. Will be taking third course as well. Thanks Coursera! This is an amazing step to improve world.

By Scherine C

Mar 07, 2018

Great, insightful course that emphasizes the importance of effective teams to reduce incidences/build the organization's resilience.

By Henna B

Jun 03, 2018

Very informative and relatable to real challenges we face in a healthcare system!

By Nishadi U V

May 10, 2018

By subhash S

Apr 15, 2018

Being a GP, it is an added value to the personality of myself to be able to become a better leader and advocate for having to implement safe clinical environment.

By Fabio d A M

Mar 06, 2018

Excellent

By K.N. S

May 29, 2018

All the courses in the Patient Safety specialization are very informative and up to a certain level that you would expect. The first two courses do not have a grading system depending on peer reviews and is great for people with a time limit. I myself am a medical professional working as PA, and found the content highly interesting and applicable in real life settings. recommended for professionals in the field!

By Josue D S C

Sep 24, 2018

fantastic

By JAMES B A

Aug 22, 2018

Excellent course by all standards. Quality tuition by the lecturers. I have recommended the course for my colleagues.

By Lisa

Sep 06, 2018

learn about Team STEPPS first time and eager to dig deeper about scientic skills. and will use ABAR ans STICC into practice in nursing.

By Sadhika S

Jun 30, 2019

Lots of learning, lots of high yield information.y Certainly getting us a level up in the patient safety scale !

By Dr. G N A

Jun 06, 2019

Extremely value added learning. Communication is crux of any event. Thanks Jhons Hopkins & Thanks Coursera.

By Lucas S Z

Sep 27, 2019

excellent course

By Deusdenir d S M

Nov 19, 2019

Excellent for enhancing and / or developing a safety culture, and concomitantly provides very interesting external studies and sources. Congratulations to all responsible staff.

By Mazen T H Y

Aug 21, 2018

good course thanks

By Diana P D Y

May 15, 2019

It is a course with valuable and important information for the strengthening of patient safety systems. I loved!