Back to Setting the Stage for Success: An Eye on Safety Culture and Teamwork (Patient Safety II)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Setting the Stage for Success: An Eye on Safety Culture and Teamwork (Patient Safety II) by Johns Hopkins University

Safety culture is a facet of organizational culture that captures attitudes, beliefs, perceptions, and values about safety. A culture of safety is essential in high reliability organizations and is a critical mechanism for the delivery of safe and high-quality care. It requires a strong commitment from leadership and staff. In this course, a safe culture is promoted through the use of identifying and reporting patient safety hazards, accountability and transparency, involvement with patients and families, and effective teamwork....

AS

Feb 07, 2019

This course is really helpful and provides an insight how to report events, how to train people, how to conduct briefing and debriefing. I recommend everyone working in hospitals to take this course.

NV

May 10, 2018

Really interesting education course.it is very much helpful to me. I learned so many new things from this course. I must be thankful to coursera team. Excellent course. Thank you very much.

1 - 25 of 51 Reviews for Setting the Stage for Success: An Eye on Safety Culture and Teamwork (Patient Safety II)

By ISABEL E R

Oct 04, 2020

I learned the importance of not having an expert but a team of experts, working together, knowing their process, identifying the limitations and needs to perform an excellent job for them and the patient. Verify as a team the function of each one, speak without fear of the identified failures and close the gaps that can increase the risk of poor patient care. I learned how to evaluate teamwork, that all findings should be socialized and shared, and how to apply models to evaluate work teams.

By K.N. S

May 29, 2018

All the courses in the Patient Safety specialization are very informative and up to a certain level that you would expect. The first two courses do not have a grading system depending on peer reviews and is great for people with a time limit. I myself am a medical professional working as PA, and found the content highly interesting and applicable in real life settings. recommended for professionals in the field!

By Ahmed k

Apr 12, 2020

All thanks and appreciation to the Johns Hopkins University team. And the Coursera Foundation on this wonderful and informative course. I have benefited a lot from these lectures and I work on implementing them in practice.

By Augusto M

Apr 20, 2020

This course further gave me great insights into safety culture. This second part corresponds to a practical dive into organisations: why and (specially) how we change our way within healthcare scenarios.

By Avik S

Feb 07, 2019

By Nishadi U V

May 10, 2018

By Deusdenir d S M

Nov 19, 2019

Excellent for enhancing and / or developing a safety culture, and concomitantly provides very interesting external studies and sources. Congratulations to all responsible staff.

By Mohammed Y

Mar 14, 2019

Wonderful feeling! i completed two courses and learned many useful aspects. Will be taking third course as well. Thanks Coursera! This is an amazing step to improve world.

By subhash s h

Apr 15, 2018

Being a GP, it is an added value to the personality of myself to be able to become a better leader and advocate for having to implement safe clinical environment.

By Lemuel C D R M

Jul 09, 2020

Very Informative. Maybe you can post a video on an actual briefing and debriefing. How to conduct training videos will be much appreciated. But good job!

By Jeff P

Jan 03, 2019

Excellent course and well-facilitated. I learned a ton of practical information that helps me as I transition into my first role in healthcare.

By Dr S A

Aug 31, 2020

I never thought about presentation simplicity and smooth flow. Well presented and balanced course about safety culture and Team approach.

By Lisa

Sep 06, 2018

learn about Team STEPPS first time and eager to dig deeper about scientic skills. and will use ABAR ans STICC into practice in nursing.

By Scherine C

Mar 07, 2018

Great, insightful course that emphasizes the importance of effective teams to reduce incidences/build the organization's resilience.

By JAMES B A

Mar 08, 2020

Excellent course by all standards. Quality tuition by the lecturers. I have recommended the course for my colleagues.

By Sadhika S

Jun 30, 2019

Lots of learning, lots of high yield information.y Certainly getting us a level up in the patient safety scale !

By Dr. G N A

Jun 06, 2019

Extremely value added learning. Communication is crux of any event. Thanks Jhons Hopkins & Thanks Coursera.

By BALJIT S C

A COURSE WHICH HAS PROVIDED DEEP INSIGHTS INTO TEAMWORK WHICH IS AN IMPORTANT FACET IN OPERATIONS

By Shaimaa A A M E

Jun 09, 2020

Thanks a lot for coursera about this course, I gained a lot of benefits from this course

By Henna B

Jun 03, 2018

Very informative and relatable to real challenges we face in a healthcare system!

By Peter L L

Jun 11, 2020

I likedthismore than the first course in the specialization. Felt more applied

By AmmarOmarKhdeir

Jul 18, 2020

Great Modules everything was explained thoroughly in an order fashion

By Dr A S R

May 09, 2020

Very interesting and knowledgeable and course binding presentation.

By Abigail A

Feb 02, 2019

very educative course suitable for all health care professionals

By Shilpa. S

Jul 02, 2020

Excellent modules with interesting way of presentations