Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

CK

Mar 05, 2020

this course is so reasonable in price and with good assignments! At first, im annoyed if i got only 70 or below, ii will need to redo. but it does help me to consolidate my knowledge. so thank you!!

51 - 75 of 427 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Joanna Z

May 22, 2017

The course was quite difficult to finish for a person with no physics and chemistry knowledge. However I still find it covering number of interesting topics and it allowed me to understand body a bit better. Thank you

By Harald S

Jun 25, 2018

In beginning ..confusing ..confusing.. than some light (led ?) and as time went on just more andmore could i follow and understand..this..only due to the course layout and..and the absoluteoutstanding teaching staff

By Bill B

Dec 07, 2016

Fantastic course! Excellent professors, complex subjects but very well presented. The accompanying ebook is indispensible and a great deal for $5. Exam questions are fair. I really enjoyed this process, thanks.

By Sergey P

Jun 25, 2018

Excellent course, concise and consistent. Somewhat challenging for me with my limited background in biology, but for the most part it was the challenge I've enjoyed. Big thanks to everyone who made this course.

By deepika s

Oct 31, 2019

thank you coursera for providing such important courses. The language is so easy to understand and the subject material provided was also so updated. In future i will also continue learning with coursera.

By Sara M

Sep 09, 2017

awesome course and wonderful lecturers. it was a great refreshment for physiology.

the course is heavy and needs time to read the material and study, so i advise not to take other courses at the same time.

By Johanna G

Dec 08, 2016

very good really had to work through the material and was good recap of subject that I leARNED A NUMBER OF YEARS AGO. I liked that I could purchase the suebook for a reasonable price.

By charlotte m

Jan 17, 2016

i love this course it really pushes me to think about what we are learning and i love to work hard. thank you for designing such a brilliant course for me and my other course friends to learn

By Vitoria F

Mar 04, 2020

Helped me so much! Unfortunately the audio transcription is not very accurate, so sometimes it was a little hard to follow because some words of the physiology vocabulary sound very similar.

By Natalie E

Nov 13, 2019

Loved this course, it was so thoughtfully done. I could feel my knowledge growing and with each module it improved. I would recommend this to anyone looking to learn about human physiology.

By Grzegorz S

Dec 12, 2015

Very good introductory course that allowed me to understand key body system. High quality lectures understandable for beginners with desire to get better understanding how body functions.

By Carmel F

Jan 20, 2016

I would not have passed my nursing class I had not found this course! It help to breakdown the overarching thought behind each system. I cant thank the professors and Coursera enough!

By Borja M R

Oct 04, 2018

Introductory Human Physiology course is a great tool to figure out how the human body works, focusing on the most relevant aspects of the organism and making it easy to understand.

By Hardik B

Jan 26, 2019

A tough yet very informative and interesting course. If you could add a bit about dialysis in the course material, it would be really helpful and increase the course's appeal.

By Hamza F

Feb 23, 2020

I am a Mechanical Engineer with no formal education in Biology This course is designed at very basic level but still manages to introduce major parts of human physiology.

By ROSSLYN O

Jan 26, 2016

I highly recommend this class for anyone taking an animal physiology class. The instructors really simplify all topics to where its very easy to understand and keep up.

By Albert Z

Mar 06, 2020

It has been a great well structured course. it has helped with my review of my medical physiology, which am sure will go a long way to aid my understanding of disease.

By Yordan S B

Aug 26, 2018

It´s a very interesting and update course. For doctor, It´s a good opportunity to remember the human physiology and remember the gread things that it´s the human body.

By Gabriel S

Jun 25, 2017

It was truly fascinating, I had taken it in college, but this was a great reminder and refresher. You guys make it easy and fun, thank you for all the great lectures.

By Ana V

Nov 07, 2015

This course is actually more informative than the course for human physiology i took at university. I cant stop watching the videos.Thank you for the great content.

By Intishar R

Apr 03, 2016

This well organized course can provide a solid foundation in Human Physiology. Great for learners with an interest in Physiology and little background in biology.

By Al P P

Aug 29, 2016

Very enjoyable. Well distributed and didactic. Medical and paramedical personal should refresh their knowledge. Good illustrations and simple to follow. Thanks.

By Pastor A S B

Dec 23, 2019

That was a great course. It took me 3 years to complete, but only 3 months to actually do it. It was a great learning experience that I never forget. Thank you

By Jason P

Oct 26, 2015

This course was very informative as I have learned a great deal of information. I also purchased the e-book which has helped guide me and teach me new things.