Back to Professional development: Improve yourself, always

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Professional development: Improve yourself, always by Macquarie University

The world of work is characterised by rapid ongoing change. In this dynamic environment, one of the most critical skills for leaders is their capacity to learn and to adapt; to engage in the continuous development of their skills in managing and leading others. This course will assist you in the ongoing development of your skills and abilities by focusing on the nature of the self-development process. You will reflect on and develop self-awareness of your current leadership style to understand the strengths you need to develop and which challenges you will face as a leader. The course also examines the change process, and explores the processes of self-regulation that underpin personal skill development....

BG

Apr 25, 2020

This course is very helpful, to make decision and understand yourself, peoples and develop and better understanding towards career and growth

NN

The course doesn't take too much time each week, but effective for maintaining focus. The material delivery is also easy to understand.

1 - 25 of 41 Reviews for Professional development: Improve yourself, always

By Shaurya s

Apr 09, 2020

Amazing experience doing this course. Gained a lot of insight towards things I didn't know but I sometimes implemented or practised. Gained valuable insight towards managing communications, relations, work, stress, behaviour, actions, etc. overall this course helped me to identify the value of continuous learning and improvement along with continuous development. Also, I gained knowledge regarding managing grudges, threats, acknowledging the real meaning of someone rewarding me - their intentions behind it and also, managing emotions.

I would like to mention that I'm extremely overwhelmed by the Professor and his teaching style. the way he connected to the examples and to real-life situations made me dive deep into practicality.

Thank-you

By Bernard D V

Mar 18, 2020

A really nice course about how to improve yourself at work or in life. I have to admit it can be blurry at the beginnig with all those "self-something" expressions but the teacher is providing good explanations, useful examples and usable tricks. I recommend this course for anybody who wants to continue to grow and learn.

By Gerardo M M

Apr 06, 2020

In my opinion it is a very good course, with good information and useful insights, strategies and techniques.

Also, I liked the performance of professor Nesbit, I think he has a very clear pronunciation and a nice voice.

By Monique B

Jul 14, 2020

I really enjoyed this six week course. I will most definitely try to apply the learning into my daily life..Thank you for the great opportunity to learn about Professional development: Improve Yourself , always.

By Bhanu G

Apr 25, 2020

By Rajkumar

May 12, 2020

The course explored the various methods of self development. It also highlighted the importance of continuous self development.

By Janet D

Jul 21, 2020

An engaging course that helps you develop a step by step approach consciously towards improving your self.

By Pinnamul D R

Apr 07, 2020

i can learn new things from this its useful for me thanks

By Ahmed E M A

Mar 19, 2020

Highly recommended, well informative and enjoyable

By Gokul P D

Mar 27, 2020

Affective

By KARTHIK K S

Apr 13, 2020

nice!!

By Sathishkumar K

Thank you Coursera team for the excellent course, An amazing experience doing this course. I have to admit it can be blurry at the beginning with all those "self-something" expressions but the teacher is providing good explanations, useful examples and usable tricks. Gained a lot of insight towards things A really nice course about how to improve yourself at work or in life. I recommend this course for anybody who wants to continue to grow and learn.

By HIMANSHU T

Jul 01, 2020

Course content is very useful and can be applied practically while leading life by examples. The course helps us to understand physical and social environment and inter-relation between person, behavior and environment. The Professor taught this course in very simple and lucid manner and make the course easier for us !

By Balakrishna A

Jul 31, 2020

Excellent learning about developing yourself. Learnt a lot about self-developing, self-monitoring, self-evaluating, self-control along with other behavioral strategies that can be used and/or applied in out day to day activity in office or other social gatherings....cheers.!!

By Jasbir S

Jul 19, 2020

This course is very interesting, from that has learnt about how to develop professionalism, by improving myself through self-understanding, self- awareness,self -developing , self reflection,and during that self-changing what problem are facing and overcome that problems.

By Kamal J

Jun 25, 2020

Excellent learning.... Really helpful as for self awareness & making decisions accurately and continuously improving work in a professional way by managing time & Self- Behaviour.

Thanks to my organization & Coursera for this great opportunity to learn continuously.......

By Rubén A N G

Jul 15, 2020

This all set of courses continue to amaze me, one an the other. This lessons, I'm keeping them all for life. Than you very much to all the professors and the University for sharing this valuable knowlegde to us all. Greetings from Mexico

By Yaseen A S

Jun 30, 2020

This is what that every ecstatic individual to learn and develop himself should see. How good practical approaches are there in this course really would help who is seeking for a positive change and development.

By Nadyana

By naveen

It's an a excellent it helpful to improve my skills be try your own then you can gain some knowledge

By Prasad G H

Jul 11, 2020

A great course every professional should take to ensure the development and continuously Improve.

By Donna M

Jul 24, 2020

This course gives you plenty of "food for thought" on how to improve yourself.

By Siddharth S

Jul 30, 2020

Great insights on professional development for Leaders...

By Abhishek K

Really learned a lot on self improvement and the process

By Stephen I

Aug 05, 2020

Excellent course and i really loved it....Very useful