Back to The Pronunciation of American English Project

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Pronunciation of American English Project by University of California, Irvine

In the final course of The Pronunciation of American English specialization, you will complete a final self-reflection project applying what you have learned in the first three courses about consonants, vowels, and the “music” of English. In preparation for the project, you will take a post-test, review all the sounds of English, analyze a speech, and share your advice on improving pronunciation with other learners. Only learners who pay for the course will be able to take the graded quizzes or submit assignments for feedback. The free version provides access to the lectures and practice activities only....

1 - 11 of 11 Reviews for The Pronunciation of American English Project

By Kelly R

I'd give 5 stars if assignments were reviewed by experts, as it is the final course of a pronunciation specialization.

By Shrishti C

Sep 30, 2020

I completed all four courses and passed all the assignments. It has been 2 weeks since then but my specialization certificate is not generated yet.

By Maiko I

Dec 29, 2020

This course gave me a good opportunity to output what I'd learned throughout this specialization. However, I wish an expert from the university could have assessed my work. All the assignments were reviewed by my peers, and I rarely received useful feedback.

By Vasyl H

Oct 27, 2020

An excellent course and specialization altogether. However, it would be outstanding if at least the final assignments were verified by native speakers. Thank you!

By Ajay K S

Oct 29, 2020

You may not believe that you may have the flaws in your spoken language. Actually we never bother but when you learn a second language you come across your flaws (astonishing you carried them for so many years). Here is the right time to correct it still.

Thanks a lot guys help people with their one sense of the six sense

By Abdelerahman O S

Feb 16, 2021

Inside the course there are some good thoughts to improve your language so I recommend it for you

By Daniel H M A

Aug 19, 2020

It's excellent. Reflecting upon your own learning is very useful!

By Shinya S

Sep 13, 2020

Good.

By mohamed t

Jun 3, 2020

it was one of the great course about pronunciation.