Back to Requirements Specifications: Goals and Conflict Analysis

Requirements Specifications: Goals and Conflict Analysis, University of Colorado System

4.0

About this Course

In Requirements Goal Development and Language Analysis, we move from the spoken word to precise writing. A first step in this is writing goals. We will talk about goals used in requirements engineering and, from this, writing use cases from what we learn. Use cases can be in diagram and written form. Then- the villains enter- misuse cases and abuse cases are discussed in how we can deal with them in a Requirements environment. In gathering requirements, you'll have many questions remaining. Often this leads to the need of more interviews and group sessions. We'll go through how to handle group meetings, dealing with inconsistency, and handling conflict between stakeholders....

1 Reviews

By Maria Gabriela Croce

Dec 03, 2018

The professor isn't didactic at all. She is messy, comes and goes and many times you miss the point of the video. The slides are poor; I really think that at an online course, she should focuse very much on doing great slides, because that's almost our online study material. Also, if we don't have the chance to make questions in person, she should make an extra effort to be herself clear and make documents complete and understandable; these are neither of them. She estimates the peer excersive in 1 hour. 1 hour, to make all the use cases?? Really?? Maybe if you want to make some random and poor solution. Honestly, I've just finished the course because I started it, but I think is really bad.