Back to Strategic Leadership and Management Capstone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Strategic Leadership and Management Capstone by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

The capstone is a strategic leadership and management plan where you’ll apply what you will learn to an actual business situation with participation by one or more focal companies. The deliverable will be designed to create value from the perspective of potential employers while achieving pedagogical and experiential goals for learners. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

TK
Dec 31, 2018

it was great experience for me to accomplish this course. i have learned new skills that we Managers need to adapt so that we can better understand the threats and Opportunities.

SG
Jul 29, 2019

Thanks for offering a useful course with lots of supporting videos, presentations, pdf files, and materials to test my comprehension level. Would definitely recommend.

1 - 25 of 35 Reviews for Strategic Leadership and Management Capstone

By Anton F

Apr 27, 2017

Great case study, but the way to engage the audience might have been way better. Assignments were individual and it was very difficult to use them at full power, because they were quite boring. Interaction with other learners would be very beneficial in a form of group assignment. Videos are very boring and useless in comparison to incredible content in the first 6 courses of the specialization. Capstone should have been done by the same (high) standards as other courses in specialization.

By Jacob F

Dec 30, 2016

GREAT specialization - I will certainly advance in my career because of this!

By Bernard D V

May 13, 2019

Excellent capstone project. In this course, you will study a use-case and you will have ll have the opportunity to put into practice the knowledge acquired during this specialization, The use-case is well-thought and the challenges are numerous... It's up to you to find the solutions :)

By Syed A A

Nov 20, 2018

Very Informative and a challenging course that has taught me alot about corporate leadership. I loved the case studies particularly !

By Godelive B P

Feb 14, 2018

Excellent course.Very professional.I recommend this course to everyone who want to improve management skills.

By WAHEED U R

Jan 12, 2020

It was an amazing and worthwhile course for all people having or not having business background.

By Antonio S

Jun 23, 2020

Great course, I have learned a lot of leadership skills, helping me in my daily job activities

By Gustavo J

Jul 26, 2019

Great opportunity to showcase you newly acquired leadership & strategy skills.

By Charlotta S R

Jun 17, 2017

Great fundamentals course, video and audio very good, great resources page

By Aaron G

Sep 24, 2019

fantastic case study. extremely detailed and open ended.

By Zaw Z O

Sep 18, 2018

This research based specialization has provided the fundamental knowledge and essential skills in from daily strategic leadership to Managing organization effectively; you will see how the course is precise and concise that leads the potential leverage for achieving your organization’s goals and sustaining its long-term success.

By MUSA A

The course is very tough and I like it that way. It has been a while I was drilled on assignments. The last assignment in module six was the toughest and I was able to learn from all assignments I reviewed. Many thank to the organizers of this specialization course.

By Soham S B

Sep 4, 2020

The course was really helpful for me, I am from Mechanical background though i thought it could be difficult to me, but it wasn't rather say by doing some assignments it tested my ability to tackle real world problems that I might be facing in the future

By Luis M V

Nov 22, 2020

Working on the "Sorriso Development Planning Guide" was a tremendous way to complete this program. Self-reflection and interlinked analysis allows to realize how complete this program and courses are.

By Tauheed K

Jan 1, 2019

By Sohrob N G

Jul 30, 2019

By Michael E

Nov 13, 2020

It was a great experience.

Thanks for all these materials.

By ARUN B

Apr 10, 2020

Informative course. Great content and lectures..

By richard s

Aug 14, 2020

Awesome learning experience!

By MOHD S

Jun 6, 2020

very good and thanx team

By Winston A W