Back to Superbosses: Managing Talent & Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Superbosses: Managing Talent & Leadership by Dartmouth College

How can a company thrive for the long term? It always comes down to people: finding talented people, retaining those people, and doing it continuously. In this course, Professor Sydney Finkelstein will teach participants how to support and leverage their biggest asset, the people around them. By learning to find world-class talent and help them move forward in their career, you will learn to build success for your organization and yourself. Using examples like the NFL’s Bill Walsh, the Slow Food Movement’s Alice Waters, and fashion’s Ralph Lauren, Professor Finkelstein shows that superbosses can be found across industries and up and down the org chart—and teaches us to find the superboss within....

1 - 6 of 6 Reviews for Superbosses: Managing Talent & Leadership

By Hafiz H A

Aug 15, 2022

It is one of excellent course on leadership and talent management. Course Instructer Mr. Sydney Finkelstein explain with the help of realtime stories that help me a lot to relate myself with the Super bosses and overcome my weaknesses in appropriate manner.

By Antwan C

Jul 17, 2022

In my current role, I have an opportunity to lead several teams. I found this course to be informative and thought provoking. The hands on modules gave me the opportunity to examine my core competencies and enhance my leadership skills.

By Julio R Q

Oct 22, 2022

Excellent course, very thankful for beong able to learn from Professor Finkelstein who provided so much knowledge, experience, and practical examples and insight from the Superboss domain!

By Sahil R

Sep 29, 2022

It was a very good experience .

By Shaheen U

Jan 19, 2023

excellent learnings

By feten m

May 30, 2022

le cours est trés interessant et j'ai bien compris