Back to Managing Supply Chain Disruption During COVID-19

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Supply Chain Disruption During COVID-19 by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

In this course, you will learn about why and how supply chains become susceptible to a disruption. We will examine this by discussing supply side and demand side issues, primary supply chain flows, complexity, risk management and a combination of solid theoretical supply chain perspectives and current real-world stories. You will learn about the structural, relational and operational factors that come into play during a supply chain disruption and the mechanisms for the effective management of these factors. Your understanding will be enhanced through examples from manufacturing and health contexts, and the PPE supply chain disruption during COVID-19....

BC
Aug 16, 2020

This is a very good course and well presented.I would love to receive all the notes to my email for reference purposes .Well done\n\nI enjoyed it

SH
Dec 6, 2020

I would like to thank you for this useful and new course on its topic\n\nI especially thank Dr. Nehemiah Scott for his outstanding videos

1 - 25 of 30 Reviews for Managing Supply Chain Disruption During COVID-19

By Vibhuti S

Sep 22, 2020

best

By MoXiDoO

Nov 21, 2020

It's a good course so far in case you're browsing the situation in order to have a scope about the situation but technically it's not that valuable. There you'll find the basics concepts as headlines about supply chain management, the content is fine but the performance was over-edited, the speaker seemed to be reading the whole time even in the interview! I would give it a good course for the efforts that have been done so far and the hints over the course ^^

By Andrea O

Nov 16, 2020

I've taken many courses on Coursera, but this was quite boring.

By Luis M

Oct 6, 2020

Very detail and clear view of the challenges faced by supply chain infrastructure and key roles during the COVID-19 pandemic. The course provides a very comprehensive framework to analyze your supply chain, identify critical points and develop plans and action to cover those potential weaknesses.

By Monica M

Aug 25, 2020

Great beginners course for those interested in Supply Chain Management. The readings and videos provided with the course work were clear and direct. The mini simulation were very helpful and would suggest to add more throughout the course to make it more interactive.

By Troy T

Nov 29, 2020

I thought this course was educational and impactful in that it came at the right time. The tutor knew what he was doing and how he was putting over what he was saying and got me to understand fully. I will recommend Coursera and this course to anyone

By Amit K

Dec 14, 2020

It is awesome to learn such skills in this critical situation of pandemic. Definitely it will be very much helpful for us to handle the situation in any condition by learning such a nice designed course.

Thanks a lot @Nehemiah Scott

By wealth I L

Sep 7, 2020

My experience with this course "Managing Supply Chain Disruption During COVID-19" was awesome, the scope was broad and detailed, seasoned with great deliveries and lots of case study. I recommend this course.

By Diamanta K

Dec 11, 2020

It was a very helful program that analyzeon a great scale the Supply Chain and what ways to deal with an unpredictable dirsuption such as Covid-19.

By Brian C

Aug 17, 2020

I enjoyed it

By shadi h

Dec 7, 2020

I would like to thank you for this useful and new course on its topic

I especially thank Dr. Nehemiah Scott for his outstanding videos

By Dr S K

Nov 6, 2020

Extremely useful course. Loved every bit of it. Especially since it is related to the recent pandemic. Best wishes.

By Matthew C B

Nov 5, 2020

I believe this course was well laid out and full of vital information for my continuing educational program.

By Jacqueline T

Feb 2, 2021

Great Narrative by Prof. N. Scott;

Thank U!

Jacqueline Thomas-Ateba,

as Senior Adult learner

By bernard o

Dec 11, 2020

Very educational, touched on issues I wasn't aware of. Definitely recommended study.

By Israel A T I

Nov 18, 2020

I enjoyed this couse a lot. And learned new thing about the topic.

By Redvers F C

Feb 7, 2021

A truly amazing course and I can't wait to see If I have passed

By Moiz T

Dec 3, 2020

Requesting for Masters in Supply Chain full Scholarship

By Zoran R

Nov 30, 2020

Where can we find the certificate of accomplishment?

By Sanjyot S

Sep 21, 2020

This course is very helpful for manegement students

By Yuying J

Feb 3, 2021

clear illustration, excellent examples

By Faizan R

Aug 2, 2020

excellent course and instructor

By Collin M

Sep 6, 2020

Highly recommend this course!

By Rushanth G