Back to Sustainable Agricultural Land Management

Sustainable Agricultural Land Management, University of Florida

About this Course

This course will cover the agricultural and urban water quality issues in Florida, their bases, land and nutrient management strategies, and the science and policy behind the best management practices (BMPs). Students will learn to evaluate BMP research and analyze its role in determining practices and policies that protect water quality....

By VK

Feb 21, 2018

best course yet on sustainable farming practices.\n\nprofessor speaks from experience and lays out the history and current landscape very clearly.. avoiding ideologies, judgement and speculation.

By AA

Mar 11, 2019

Coursera indeed has changed my life and empowered me the right skills for a better tomorrow .\n\ni am gratefully appreciate you , for all you have done to bless us

22 Reviews

By Priyanka Frances Pereira

Apr 14, 2019

Excellent technical information!

By Alfonso Mateo Penas

Mar 18, 2019

Fantastic course, we want more of that....!

By Abdirahim Ali Adow

Mar 11, 2019

i am gratefully appreciate you , for all you have done to bless us

By Dennis Junior Choruma

Jan 25, 2019

Excellent course to learn about practical ways to manage agriculture in a sustainable way!

By Azam Khan

Nov 04, 2018

i learned more from this course and hope it will be beneficial to improve my Resume and help me to get a job .

By Happymark Josephat Pangani

Jul 03, 2018

very good course

By Iqra Ghafoor

Apr 02, 2018

excellent course structure and tutor

By Oleksandr Zhuravel

Mar 18, 2018

Very useful course for everybody involved in agriculture. Strongly recomend

By Untung S.

Feb 22, 2018

Great course! with a challenging final project.

By vamsi katragadda

Feb 21, 2018

best course yet on sustainable farming practices.