Back to Sustainable Agricultural Land Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Sustainable Agricultural Land Management by University of Florida

This course will cover the agricultural and urban water quality issues in Florida, their bases, land and nutrient management strategies, and the science and policy behind the best management practices (BMPs). Students will learn to evaluate BMP research and analyze its role in determining practices and policies that protect water quality....

VK

Feb 21, 2018

best course yet on sustainable farming practices.\n\nprofessor speaks from experience and lays out the history and current landscape very clearly.. avoiding ideologies, judgement and speculation.

AA

Mar 11, 2019

Coursera indeed has changed my life and empowered me the right skills for a better tomorrow .\n\ni am gratefully appreciate you , for all you have done to bless us

1 - 24 of 24 Reviews for Sustainable Agricultural Land Management

By Rogerio G L d G

Jul 13, 2019

Excelent course. The teacher is very good.

By Alberto L S

Apr 29, 2019

Buen contenido, mal sistema de puntuación de los trabajos (imprescindibles para completar el curso)

By Priyanka F P

Apr 14, 2019

Excellent technical information!

By Alfonso M P

Mar 18, 2019

Fantastic course, we want more of that....!

By Abdirahim A A

Mar 11, 2019

i am gratefully appreciate you , for all you have done to bless us

By Dennis J C

Jan 25, 2019

Excellent course to learn about practical ways to manage agriculture in a sustainable way!

By Azam K

Nov 04, 2018

i learned more from this course and hope it will be beneficial to improve my Resume and help me to get a job .

By Happymark J P

Jul 03, 2018

very good course

By Iqra G

Apr 02, 2018

excellent course structure and tutor

By Oleksandr Z

Mar 18, 2018

Very useful course for everybody involved in agriculture. Strongly recomend

By Untung S

Feb 22, 2018

Great course! with a challenging final project.

By vamsi k

Feb 21, 2018

best course yet on sustainable farming practices.

By Tanaka T

Jan 19, 2018

Well structured and fairly challenging.

By Ramchandra K B

Jan 05, 2018

Best course

By Mohamed D T

Nov 13, 2017

This course give me the real understanding on Managing Agriculture Land. Agricultural Land Management is our biggest problem in West Africa. Farmers here do not know what to do when their land are destroyed due to excess fertilization of crops. I have done studies on Agriculture and even I am a farmer too. But stop since 15 years after the Civil War in Sierra Leone. Experiences I have gained in this course, would surely help me to innovate my West African brother farmers, for them to become self sustained in Agriculture.

Furthermore, this course gives me more ideas on research on Agricultural phenomenons and what is suppose to be done to develop and sustain Agricultural Lands.

By Tue T D

Sep 28, 2017

Really great knowledge, full of news but very simple to be remember and understanding

By Mohammed T M

Aug 21, 2017

Great intro course for those who are engaged in agricultural communities

By krishna

Jul 29, 2017

I thank the instructor and his team for putting up together such an informative course. Prior to this, I had almost zero knowledge of Sustainable Agriculture and it's great the way this course has been able to not only enhance my knowledge of the subject but also generate enough curiosity to look elsewhere other than the course content for Sustainable Agriculture Pracitces.

By Ana D H

Jul 28, 2017

Interesante poder aplicar los conocimientos del curso en problemas de la vida real

By anto

Jul 18, 2017

high quality, lovely teacher

By Katherine W

Jun 22, 2017

Assignment are too confusing. Material is very dry and does not help with the assignments. The challenging assignments lead to not having enough peer reviews to receive a grade.

By Majed A K

Nov 14, 2016

Great Course to know more about soil management as well as sustainable farming. there are tonnes of great examples and best practices that can change way of soil management as well as farming.

By Carlos X E G

Nov 14, 2016

Muy buen curso, excelente introducción a Buenas Prácticas Agrícolas. Recomendado a quienes no conocen del tema o quieren aprender sobre estas prácticas aplicadas en Florida, Estados Unidos.

By OLUFSEN, B

Sep 25, 2016

The professor is an outstanding instructor with an interdisciplinary approach to agribusiness.

Greetings,