Back to Sustainable Development in the 21st Century with Ban Ki-moon

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Sustainable Development in the 21st Century with Ban Ki-moon by Yonsei University

The course is designed for people that want to learn about the latest development agenda the international community agreed to achieve by 2030. Structured around the five pillars of Agenda 2030 – people, prosperity, planet, peace and justice, and partnership, students will learn that these pillars are interconnected and need to be integrated in practical policy-making and operational activities for development, in both developed and developing country settings. Following an introductory module on the main concepts of Agenda 2030 and the SDGs, successive modules will provide the foundation behind the SDGs for people, prosperity and planet, peace and partnership. A final module will explore the way forward and provide channels that the young generation can participate to integrate the SDGs in the policy-making of the students’ resident countries. To get a better idea of our course, we welcome you to take a look at our promotional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KATSb73TeB4...

MN

Mar 13, 2019

I enjoyed the program due to its relevance for today and tomorrow and composition making smooth learning possible.\n\nThank you

AC

May 12, 2018

Excellent video structure, clear content and streamlined approach to this deep topic. Engaging and interesting till the end.

1 - 25 of 27 Reviews for Sustainable Development in the 21st Century with Ban Ki-moon

By Alejandro d l C

May 12, 2018

By Madina U

Dec 02, 2018

I enjoyed listening high-ranked professionals about SDGs, 4 Ps, Agenda 2030, etc. Will definitely recommend it my friends

By RAJESH I

Jan 28, 2019

The course is very informative and useful for every citizen of the globe. Development is not merely economic but much beyond with certain values like paticipation and ownership by each stakeholder of the society is the significant outcome of this process, which was led sucessfully by honourable Mr.Ban Ki Moon.

This document is historic for the global citizens !

By Anita A

Jun 01, 2018

This course has really been enlightening and useful. I have heard about the Agenda 2030 and seen it published, exhibited and promoted severally but I have now properly understood it and I feel a part of it through the study of this course. I appreciate the SDGs now more than I did before this course. I will strongly recommend you participate in it.

By Corina R

Apr 20, 2019

This course provides a very good inside on what sustainable development means and the overview of influences that bring together sustainable development. Courses are interesting and exams require much more information than the course provides therefore additional readings are recommended.

By Hong-dow N

This is a very useful course and let me raising awareness on what is happening in the world and realize there are still many things need to be done. As a global citizen I will put my efforts on specific topic by using what I have learnt from this course in the future.

By Daniela C

Good content and explanations for the key note speakers.

It would be great if we can have access to full answers of the weekly quizes.

By Mohan N

Mar 13, 2019

By Juliana M T

Very productive and educational, specially during this times we are living right now

By Serena S

Really interesting course that gives a comprehensive SDGs view. I recommend it.

By Owojaiye o s

Apr 11, 2019

Just mind blowing.. A paradigm shift. A must for every leader

By Oleksandra Z

Jun 22, 2018

I like it so much! The course is clear and understandable.

By Daniel K J

Jul 13, 2018

the first but the best coursera i have experienced

By Alexander M

May 07, 2018

A very interesting course and very educative.

By Hesham N S A

Apr 18, 2019

so important and necessary for all the youth

By Joshua B R

Oct 30, 2018

Very engaging and crucial to the present

By Lawal A

May 05, 2019

amazing course content and facilitators

By Eddah K

May 14, 2020

great

By Mr. R B

Apr 27, 2020

It is one of the best courses in the offing. The Course strives to provide a holistic interpretation of the SDGs. The best part of the Course is its last-week assignment.