Back to Market and Competition in Pricing Strategy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Market and Competition in Pricing Strategy by University of Virginia

If you haven’t considered what the competition is charging, you may not be maximizing your revenue. Spend time analyzing the market and you can influence price and improve margins. In this course, we'll show you how to implement competitive pricing and avoid common legal pitfalls of market-based pricing. You will also learn how to predict, influence and respond to competitors’ pricing moves. Led by Darden faculty and Boston Consulting Group global pricing experts, this course provides an in-depth understanding of market-based pricing and how to use it to capture more revenue....

RS

Jun 21, 2017

Great course, great specialization. A very nice presentation of the Market and Competition lens - legal, game theory and cooperation through competition, all come together very nicely in this course.

AH

Jan 14, 2019

I have added new information to me, it was an excellent course and I would like to complete another course. and I would to thank all teachers

1 - 12 of 12 Reviews for Market and Competition in Pricing Strategy

By Camilo A A

Jul 11, 2019

A great approach on undertand your competitors and how to interact with them regatrding pricing matters, avoiding or having a confrontation in a price war.

By Anwar M A A H

Jan 14, 2019

By Mike Y W

Jan 01, 2019

The course didn't meet my high expectations after having taken the one preceding this. The BCG parts remained the best parts, and it seems there was less heart and content put into this one albeit I did come away from it having learned a thing or two.

By Seshu Y

Oct 01, 2018

Great Course.

By Ismail A S

May 18, 2018

I had a fantastic learning time through the course!!!

By Soren A G

Apr 10, 2018

Super course - really relevant and engaging.

By Caodu B

Feb 17, 2018

I think this course is useful for a person like me who never learned economics before in order to transfer into the business consulting field.

By Mukta A

Sep 27, 2017

Excellent course with a lot of practical examples and great learning.

By John W

Sep 26, 2017

each video in this course is great ! I really appreciate the two teachers give me so excited and practical content !!!

By Ajit P

Sep 10, 2017

I highly recommend this course for understanding the competition angle in pricing strategy. Course contains so much practical and real life examples share by very experienced professionals. Great learning experience. The professors have done a great job in sharing their knowledge in a very clear and concised manner.

By Vikash P

Aug 27, 2017

Just superb. One of the best MOOCs ever.

By Reinis S