Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

LM

Sep 23, 2019

I really liked the peer reviews at the end. It was a great way to view other examples of how different projects, industries, and teams have used design thinking. The course was easy to follow as well.

MV

Dec 01, 2016

As a design manager I should say this course actually opened my eyes to a new world. I hope be able to make good changes in my world by using this knowledge more and more in my life. Thanks to All :)

201 - 225 of 1,278 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Vijay R

Jul 31, 2017

This course gave me an opportunity to learn 'practical' Design Thinking directly from the inspiring teacher/professor , Jeanne Liedtka with very engaging course videos and exercises.

By Juan M D P

Apr 09, 2020

Es un excelente curso, herramientas muchas veces sub valoradas se muestran con una nueva fuerza y aplicación para darle valor a proyectos que están en proceso o deben ser repensados

By Alejandro A L

May 07, 2018

It was an amazing experience. Very happy with it. Very well designed, and top quality in terms of content and - specially - technology. Applicability is high. I am totally satisfied

By Juanita B

Aug 22, 2018

The course includes several tools to implement the design thinking approach. Also gives some example on how big companies have resolved their own strategic problems using this tool

By Senthil k J S

This course changed my independent thinking into dependent thinking

I really inspired by the instructor and her associates for excellent instructional course design and delivery.

By claudio y

Jul 25, 2019

Muy buen curso con conceptos muy simples y faciles de implementar y que te entrega herramientas concretas para poder desarrollar una forma de pensar para prepararte para innovar.

By Mate B

Apr 02, 2020

I have learned a lot of useful and inspirational information with regards to design thinking. I am certain that I will be using most of the content from the course.

Thanks a lot.

By Shaurya s

May 02, 2020

A very creative course and helped me gain a lot of insight towards how to process, arrange and interpret your thoughts and also, how to foster innovative and creative thinking.

By PARTH A S

May 13, 2020

It is a must course for the newly startup guys or Students who are currently focussing on many things , these course will brainstorm and boost your mind with the design tools

By Hamsapriya S

Jun 12, 2018

I've learned a lot of different techniques and gained perspective through this course that no other content on internet could provide me. This course is "Impact delivered"

By Rhema B D P

Aug 17, 2019

I love the methodology that was taught in this course, even the reading list is robust and complimentary. It's actionable and very relevant in today's business landscape.

By Jaime A P J

Aug 19, 2018

This course is very enlightening. It is able to tackle what we need to know about design thinking for innovation. The video lectures and resources are very comprehensive.

By Edward S

May 31, 2017

This was such a great course and introduction to Design Thinking. Was fantastic and well structured course which was easy to work through and apply to the end assignment.

By Alex G

Excellent course. Well presented, really compelling examples and material. To me, the 2nd best course I've taken on here (2nd to Richard Shell's Success course at Penn).

By Ankush V

Sep 14, 2017

Interesting course! I had certain idea about design thinking prior to taking this course however this added the much needed value to my knowledge! Very much recommended!

By Sampanna K

Jul 28, 2017

Thank you for conducting such a meaningful course. It was a good learning and has inspired me to start practice design thinking in rigorously to solve many unmet needs.

By Kalpesh M

Apr 18, 2020

Enjoyed every session and use cases presented that provided deeper insights and power of design thinking to engage. The instructors made all the difference. THANK YOU.

By Ali T J

Dec 24, 2019

Excellent course, great start and an eye opener to innovation, how to make it the right way and how to avoid the common mistakes and get acquainted with it. Thanks. Ali

By Akinbisola B A

Jan 12, 2020

This course has opened my mind to creative thinking, believing in the act of process that it is fine to fail cause there are chances to succeed after a failed attempt.

By Clarin P D

Jul 23, 2019

A really informative course, helps you in the long run. Do check it out. Final assignment was an excellent way to effectively put the various techniques learnt to use.

By Flavia V

Aug 05, 2018

O curso ajuda a entender como o design thinking e a abordagem orientada à solução de problemas pode nos ajudar a pensar em soluções focadas na necessidade do cliente.

By Wong L T

Jan 09, 2020

Excellent professor, clear concepts delivered in a manner which inspires and excites. I am hoping for many more of such courses as it has transformed the way I work.

By Ivan L N

Oct 25, 2019

This will really contribute to your skills and knowledge. This course help me to cope in a changing world. Thinking everything as something to innovate and renovate.

By Gaurav M

Nov 25, 2017

Design thinking encourages to think radically and i believe the content of the course has made it more lucid to understand and implement in your day to day situation

By Pallav P

Nov 05, 2016

A great course into a totally new concept. Explains in great depth, the myriad opportunities Design Thinking brings for all of us

Kudos to the Team of Design Thinking