Back to Virtual Teacher Final Project

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Virtual Teacher Final Project by University of California, Irvine

The Final Project will be a hands-on, comprehensive project that practitioners of virtual education can implement in their profession. For this final project, learners will draft a design plan for an online learning module utilizing materials learned from the virtual teacher series. Learners will choose the subject matter, method of delivery, tools, instructional strategies, and assessments, with the goal of creating a module of online or blended instruction that meets the needs of their students. Learners do not have to create, develop or teach the online learning module they design. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Design a fully online or blended instructional module 2. Apply theories and/or strategies of effective online instruction...

AN

Jul 03, 2020

Completing the Final Project was fun. I enjoyed implementing the knowledge gained in previous courses and reading projects outside my field.

TG

Jul 31, 2020

I appre.ciated the opportunity to formulate a lesson so I can identify the elements that I believe are essential to effective teaching.

1 - 25 of 47 Reviews for Virtual Teacher Final Project

By Susan D

Jun 11, 2016

One of the BEST! I loved the whole Virtual Teacher Series!

By Helen L R V

A great course! I'm happy to conclude it now, amid quarantine and homescholling...I was able to help schools I work to develop online classes.

By Devkant K

By Prasanthi K N

nice

By Michael D

Feb 08, 2017

very little interaction in the final project. seems this module does not follow the principles of the earlier 4 with regards to virtual teaching

By Gagan D S

Jul 04, 2020

Nicely Prepared Course. Met all the expectations of the teacher. Highly appreciated the concern for AT Risk Students, and Gifted Students. Help us to focus on them and communicate with them in a better ways.

Thanks

By Adriana N

Jul 03, 2020

By Tammi G

Jul 31, 2020

Sep 17, 2020

If you want to improve your skills for online teaching and apply them. This is the prefect course

By Dr. D P S

Jun 24, 2020

Instructors were Excellent. It has sharpened my skills as distinguished professor.

By Kamlesh P

Jul 17, 2020

Really helpful course and well planned as well as well delivered

By Upananda P

Jun 24, 2020

Very Good Course with Practical Exposure to real world Teaching.

By Amarnath B

Jun 23, 2020

Nice course. Helped me to hone my skills in Project writing.

By Robin A

Jun 28, 2020

Great course overall I really enjoyed the feedback

By Aamir N

Jun 29, 2020

Thanks, a very beautifully constructed course

By Tamaghna C

Jun 24, 2020

Excellent course. A must for all teachers.

By nimra y