Back to Share Data Through the Art of Visualization

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Share Data Through the Art of Visualization by Google

This is the sixth course in the Google Data Analytics Certificate. These courses will equip you with the skills needed to apply to introductory-level data analyst jobs. You’ll learn how to visualize and present your data findings as you complete the data analysis process. This course will show you how data visualizations, such as visual dashboards, can help bring your data to life. You’ll also explore Tableau, a data visualization platform that will help you create effective visualizations for your presentations. Current Google data analysts will continue to instruct and provide you with hands-on ways to accomplish common data analyst tasks with the best tools and resources. Learners who complete this certificate program will be equipped to apply for introductory-level jobs as data analysts. No previous experience is necessary. By the end of this course, you will: - Examine the importance of data visualization. - Learn how to form a compelling narrative through data stories. - Gain an understanding of how to use Tableau to create dashboards and dashboard filters. - Discover how to use Tableau to create effective visualizations. - Explore the principles and practices involved with effective presentations. - Learn how to consider potential limitations associated with the data in your presentations. - Understand how to apply best practices to a Q&A with your audience....

Apr 6, 2021

This was a great course. I encouraged me to review my current presentation style. And I now know how to improve on presenting myself and my work. Thanks!!

NJ
Apr 8, 2021

Excellent course, if you want to learn anything about data visualization, this the way to go. I love it.

1 - 21 of 21 Reviews for Share Data Through the Art of Visualization

By Tom G

Apr 5, 2021

Learning Tableau was challenging but exciting. I can tell it is a very complex and nuanced platform that will require a lot of practice and patience to become proficient at, but the course did a great job of introducing it. I also got the bravery, through the prodding of the course, to take my plunge into power point. Instructor was clear and did a great job stressing the importance of presentation dos and don'ts.

By Leif S

Apr 5, 2021

Additional information around the McCandless' method would have been useful since there were so many questions around it and I couldn't really find the answers in the documentation and presentations.

By L T

Apr 5, 2021

A lot of the information about presenting was common sense, but the biggest flaw was the Tableau exercise in Week 3. Tableau Public would not open the .ymb file, so I was unable to complete the exercise. Google needs to update this with a new project that Tableau Public will open. I feel like I missed out on a big part of the course because I could not do this exercise.

By Matthew B

Apr 6, 2021

This course was really well done with plenty of practice in tableau and the videos were very informative. I was interesting taking an online course about presentations without being able to get feedback from others on a presentation that we put together, but I think the course still worked well as it was presented.

By Avi G

Apr 5, 2021

Hey this was really good. I think the considerations presented were really helpful to contextualize what to expect in a presentation situation. Nice outlines of tools and strategies to employ in the future.

By Senaka S

Apr 7, 2021

By Balagangadhar R K

Apr 2, 2021

Good

By Rosana S

Apr 11, 2021

So far this was the most challenging module due to the developed themes.

Extremely well craft material leading the apprentice to think and review concepts.

I am just a litlle dissapointed because I expected a lot more Tableau practices, including metrics dashboards with real-time updating.

Another point is that McCandendless method is galactic and there are some questions in the tests about it. Altough couldn´t find the answers when I reviewied therory.

This module is very theorical. For that reason I recommend being strongly focused when studying terms and concepts explained during videos and readings in order to obtain better final results. And in this specific module I suggest to be detail-oriented! 8:-)

By Apurv G

Apr 6, 2021

Great Course which covers all aspects of Data visualization and presentation. The course tells all the answers when why & how to use the particular viz tools and skills. Only concern is the quizzes are more based on the theory than the practical.

By Nauan S

Apr 7, 2021

More Tableau exercises will be a good fix for the course

By Leonardo

Apr 11, 2021

This course is good, it has lots of tips to help us male good presentations and share information in a clear and concise way. In contrast to this, the course could be better if it had more content about Tableau, like more videos and exercises, but I rate it with five stars anyway.

By Nsundidi D M J

Apr 9, 2021

By Stephen F

Apr 5, 2021

I have really enjoyed the simple step-by-step approach. It has really helped me simplify my process.

By Le C N

Apr 13, 2021

Mostly soft skills. Really helpful for your future job

By Chukwunonso O

Apr 4, 2021

Awesome...Amazing...So grateful for this opportunity.

By J. E M

thoughtful outlines on presentations

By Joseph O A

Great

By Jaime A

Apr 4, 2021

This has been the best course of this series so far. They use great examples and expand on them throughout. It was very useful information.

I had to dock a star because a couple of the hands-on portions related to Tableau didn't work at all.

By DONALD R

Apr 11, 2021

Really liked this course and getting hands on experience with Tableau

By Smit p

Apr 12, 2021

It was really worth to enroll these course

By T. S

Apr 13, 2021

Great instructor and great content