Back to Advertising with Facebook

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advertising with Facebook by Facebook

This course will establish you as an expert in Facebook Ads Manager. Learn how to structure campaigns in Ads Manager by selecting ad objectives, target audience, budget, and placement that fit your unique goals. Learn to create and manage ads across Facebook and Instagram and evaluate and optimize the results of your Ads Manager campaigns. You will end the course by creating an actual ad campaign in Facebook Ads Manager to expand not only your knowledge, but your social media marketing portfolio. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Structure campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager • Identify the major components and elements of an ad in Facebook Ads Manager • Build an ad that aligns with your marketing objectives and target it to your intended audience • Set a budget, placement, and schedule for your ads in Facebook Ads Manager • Edit and troubleshoot your ads in Facebook Ads Manager This course is intended for people who want to learn how to use Facebook Ads Manager to create, manage and optimize campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps. Ideally, learners have already completed the four previous courses in this program....

AK
Oct 18, 2021

Exceptionally comprehensive and instructive. Gives very good over view of Facebook universe, campaign designing, objective, creative formats, analytics etc. Daniel is especially good. Great going.

KK
Jun 26, 2021

Excellent content. The way the course is built up, gradually increasing the complexity is perfect for a strong learning. I have taken away a great deal of knowledge from this course particularly.

226 - 250 of 267 Reviews for Advertising with Facebook

Jan 9, 2021

Great

By Luis F C F

Jun 28, 2021

good

By Grecia A Z E

Jul 9, 2021

Jun 12, 2021

xx

By ED C A

Jan 25, 2021

It's an extensive instructional course on the Facebook Business Page. It's almost like a long instructional video. The quizzes were relatively more difficult than the previous courses, which I like. If you want a specific course on how to manage the features of the Facebook Business Page, then this course is perfect. Tho there's not much analytical process involved, it's basic enough to teach you about advertising with Facebook. Also - all quizzes, no peer-evaluated workload!

By Sandra G

Mar 19, 2021

This is a great course full of information. The only recommendation I have is that its difficult to follow, especially if you do not follow it through with your own account. I found it very quick - which I understand considering how much information needs to be given but the last week everything comes together. I think generally I find it easier to understand Anke speak

By ADEL G

Mar 20, 2021

Very well presented. I like Daniel Kob. The only element that I would have liked is subtitles if the instructor is not on screen. I'm hearing impaired and missed lots of important information when I could not see the instructor speak. I rely on hearing aids and lip reading to communicate. Otherwise the content and presentation is fantastic!

By Carlos F A V

Jul 27, 2021

Although I found this course handful and easy-to-follow, I would have loved to see further detail on setting the Facebook pixel for tracking specific events on one's website. Additionally, I think this course needs an update in some of its videos since the Facebook interface has changed, especially when setting the ad itself.

By Aly Z

Apr 25, 2021

I think the course was a bit basic towards what I can do adter taking it. I wished I can come out of the cousre with a strategy that would help me grow my business but interms of covering the basics it was great, engaging and easy to cover.

By Sai K H

Jan 28, 2021

At the end of the course, there is a simulation work. I found it interesting but only one thing that the full size of display was small and I could not find how to make it big enough to read the text clearly.

By Luca R

Aug 1, 2021

it was really good and interesting quickly managed to show and teach a lot in short time, I would have loved more technical and visuals on the facebook pixels that part wasn't really clear. thank you!

By Lidia S

Apr 14, 2021

I really liked that it was ver informational and at the end you could pratice and review everything learned in the course, the project was very useful as well as the quiz.

By Teresa d P

Mar 29, 2021

It was good but it's difficult to follow the way of explaning from the teacher. The pronunciation is too fast and no so clear as the other one (Anke Audenaert).

By Kiaya D

Apr 13, 2021

Good Course, just struggled to pay attention to this instructor. I like Anke a lot better, she is easier to follow along with.

By Stefanos K

Jan 19, 2021

It was a great course overall...the one thing that I didn't like was the huuuuuge questions on the fourth quiz (4th week)

By Klod M

Jul 31, 2021

very good course fulfill with information. it covers all the details about how to run an ad in ads manager.

By Joe M S

Mar 30, 2021

It might have been better if for every video, there is a practical quiz, like the one in the project.

By DIEGO E V D L P

Aug 24, 2021

It´s more complete and interesting than the third one, the simulator is really a very great plus.

By Amaury S R

Apr 3, 2021

Really great course, I would like that it covered more ground regarding the ads manager.

By Brandon F

Dec 23, 2020

This Course was definitely the most challenging out of all of them so far.