Back to Advertising with Facebook

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advertising with Facebook by Facebook

This course will establish you as an expert in Facebook Ads Manager. Learn how to structure campaigns in Ads Manager by selecting ad objectives, target audience, budget, and placement that fit your unique goals. Learn to create and manage ads across Facebook and Instagram and evaluate and optimize the results of your Ads Manager campaigns. You will end the course by creating an actual ad campaign in Facebook Ads Manager to expand not only your knowledge, but your social media marketing portfolio. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Structure campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager • Identify the major components and elements of an ad in Facebook Ads Manager • Build an ad that aligns with your marketing objectives and target it to your intended audience • Set a budget, placement, and schedule for your ads in Facebook Ads Manager • Edit and troubleshoot your ads in Facebook Ads Manager This course is intended for people who want to learn how to use Facebook Ads Manager to create, manage and optimize campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps. Ideally, learners have already completed the four previous courses in this program....

KK
Jun 26, 2021

Excellent content. The way the course is built up, gradually increasing the complexity is perfect for a strong learning. I have taken away a great deal of knowledge from this course particularly.

M
Feb 9, 2021

The Course content has in-depth insights regarding the use of Facebook ads for advertisement. The instructor's guidance and ease of concept illustration have been helpful in the learning process.

26 - 50 of 262 Reviews for Advertising with Facebook

By Aakash M

Mar 17, 2021

Just an overview course nothing special

By Jamie M

Apr 5, 2021

Garbage useless waste of time

By MAMC M

May 22, 2021

Hi Team,

First, thank you all the instructors for this wonderful course experience. It's been a long journey. Learned a lot (really a lot). Btw, just a small suggestion. Please help learners understand how to implement their Facebook Pixel correctly. Thanks to the course I initiated my first Facebook Pixel for the website of the company I work on. And it wasn't easy as thought. I know it will lengthen the course duration but it will help other learners a lot. Thank you Coursera, Thank you Daniel and everyone who are working on backstage. You guys are doing an awesome job!!

By Michelle B

May 11, 2021

Another great course - thoroughly enjoyed the content. Had a lot of fun doing the simulated build of an ad in week #5 - has left me feeling a lot more confident in trying this out on my own in FB for creating ads to promote my own personal blog and for work in the not too distant future. I also like the fact that there's a much longer exam to give students a better idea of what to expect when it comes down to taking the exam for the certificate once we've finished all six courses.

By María F R M

Feb 23, 2021

Very useful. Recommend to anyone that wants to learn about how to develop a facebook advertising campaign for a business and evaluate the results. It is very complete, straightforward, clear, and challenging but not very difficult. Makes every concept easy to understand. However if you don't like learning about marketing or communications, you're probably not going to enjoy the course.

By Anuraj D

Mar 17, 2021

Best Course Ever with full of practical Knowledge. I love this course really because this course gives me a clear understanding of Social Media Marketing and now I'm very confident to pursue my career as a social media marketer and I would like to thanks the Instructors and the Coursera team who puts all possible efforts to share this course with us. Thank you so much!!

By Rhea M

Jul 19, 2021

It's very instructional. This course helps me to understand in details how the Facebook Ads Manager works. The modules are very instructional. I learned all the knowledge that I need to manage an Ad. From setting up the campaign objective, targeting audience, and how the budgeting works for an Ad. It helps me to be ready for a new career.

By Tran T T N

Jun 26, 2021

A great course by Facebook and Coursera. I've been running ads my Facebook business page for several months, but I felt like something was wrong, and I'm so happy to find this course because it taught me all the basic things I need to run ads on Facebook. Sure I'll need some more time to experiment, but this is a good start!

By Friedrich R

Dec 6, 2020

This course really went in-depth with explaining all the intricacies of Facebook's advertising features and infrastructure, and provided truly great insights as to how to utilize the information to suit whatever marketing goals one has using Facebook as the main platform.

By Ali F

Jul 21, 2021

This is the most detailed course on facebook advertising i have ever seen. Highly recomended for beginners. Not only they have explained every single step of ads manager, in the last module you even get hands-on experience. which i think is very helpful. Thanks a lot!

By Shingirayi I S

Apr 5, 2021

I enjoyed this course so much. Daniel Kob's teaching style and the way he structured the course was flawless. It made everything flow building concept upon concept and was easy to understand. Thank you for the hard work you put into creating such a great course.

By Diana S F

Mar 12, 2021

Lots of content that deliver all the theory and prepare us for putting it all together in a real campaign. It is possible to create alternatives based on objectives and go for trial and error until we gain the confidence to change all settings, if necessary.

By Regina H

Feb 1, 2021

Great course! I wish we would have spent more time on campaign budget optimization and bidding strategies, but otherwise, it's very comprehensive. Some of the quizzes were broken, so I had to take a few multiple times, but it's good practice!

By Saurabh A

Feb 17, 2021

This was very rigorous among all 4 and provided great insights about using the Facebook ads manager. If you are someone who has challenges in using adds manager as per your business objective or want to lean it, You must do it.

By Maria E G S

Nov 21, 2020

Excellent course! The instructor provided a very in depth discussion on how to navigate the facebook ads manager. The simulation exercise was tremendously helpful. Excited for the last course in this professional certificate!

By Candice T

Jan 20, 2021

Very informative course. I enjoyed the videos and practical examples throughout the course. Lectures were presented in an enthusiastic way. Lots of practical advice and tips given. Real life examples provided as well.

By Carolina J

Nov 23, 2020

Very good course. It explains well all the concepts, processes, gives very good examples and practices to apply the acquired knowledge. Daniel is a very good instructor, very clear and with a very good vibe.

By Mary N O

Feb 10, 2021

By Beatriz A G

Dec 21, 2020

I loved the course.

I will certainly return to review each week of this course, especially the Optimization & Spending Controls section and the course for created ads. GRACIAS!!

By Karol L H J

Apr 29, 2021

Very completed course with a lot of information step by step to starting running Ad Campaigns on Facebook. A great way to get close to the Ad creation through Ads Manager.

By JAIMIN V

Jun 21, 2021

I loved this course. I really loved that last simulation game. Please make that kind of simulation games for more interactive learning and better understanding for us.

By Kate P

Jan 29, 2021

Очень крутой курс!

Для новичков - самое оно. Всё четко и структурировано. После него Ads Manager не кажется таким страшным и пугающим. Проходите курс, оно того стоит!

By Michelle D G

Dec 11, 2020

Daniel Kob explains every detail clearly. He is very thorough in every lecture showing his expertise and experience in the field. Thank you for this course.

By Alejo

Mar 8, 2021

De los 4 que he tomado hata el momento. El mejor y el mas util pero es conveniente hacer los primeros tambien para llegar con mas comprension a esta parte

By Tushar S

Mar 6, 2021

Had a great learning experience in the course! I learnt the process of creating a campaign and setting an ad on Facebook, and how to see the results, etc.