Back to AI For Everyone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for AI For Everyone by DeepLearning.AI

AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone--especially your non-technical colleagues--to take. In this course, you will learn: - The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science - What AI realistically can--and cannot--do - How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization - What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects - How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company - How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI....

BS
Jul 30, 2020

I must admit that this is the best online course that I've completed so far. The course is just simple and sweet explaining everything one needs to know clearly and simply without loosing its essence.

DP
Jun 18, 2020

In fact I was totally ignorant about Ai. I could learn the all the basics of AI. I have gained enough knowledge about primary principles of Ai. Many thanks to our Instructor for enlightening me. nligh

8026 - 8050 of 9,081 Reviews for AI For Everyone

By Gobona T

Jun 13, 2020

The course is quite insightful and I appreciate Andrew's candidness when it comes to the pros and cons of AI. The content is clear and easy to follow, and the pace is sure to fit anyone's learning needs.

By ARYA S

Jul 5, 2020

This was very informative. For me as a learner , I liked the concepts. This course is company oriented so if you're planning to add AI in you company then this course will surely help you in the making.

By Lars J

Mar 12, 2019

Great intro to the use of AI and ML. I recommend everyone who wants to start looking at AI and ML to start with this course as the course gives an excellent overview of what AI and ML can do and not do.

By sai h

thank you sir, your spoken skills are too good and better understandable. you are given a overall resources under this course.so, i interested to learn the advanced stuff about artificial intelligence.

By AW

Jun 21, 2020

Nice general course on a very high abstract level. I would wish a course that is more technical (e.g. as the ML course of Andrew Ng) and at the same time shows the impact of AI and ML on the business.

By Ralph F V

May 5, 2020

I enjoyed it very much but had expected more details on how that AI process actually works, e.g., se ofmutiple regression and other statistical and mathematical tools, albeit without tons of details.

By Nelson C

Apr 3, 2019

This course provides us a better view how to face AI and understand what it can/can't do. It helps us to understand that we should embrace it naturally and use it as another relevant tool in your kit.

By Nils W

Mar 1, 2019

Great explainations and exaples to get in touch with Ai.

For me it was a bit to basic, but if you just start ist would be a great course. If you already know a little bit, it would be not deep enough.

By Siddhartha M

Oct 22, 2019

A very good course to learn various facets of AI, for a professional. This is of course a starter to intermediate and advanced courses. It would be great to have a hands-on to apply the fundamentals.

By John P

Nov 7, 2019

Great introductory course and now I have the foundation to start learning in the AI field. Without this course, I would have been completely blind and would not have known the starting point for AI.

By Pratyush K

Jul 20, 2020

it was good but it was mostly about how AI can change the lifestyle and the jobs of upcoming era, but

what i liked about it was the way of presenting this course it was interactive and interesting.

By Dodal O K

Jul 27, 2020

this is the great course but the thing is i'm student of b.tech & some things are usefull for mans are doing jobs or business but it's a good course.

thanks for shearing your knowledge with us.

By Hitesh K G

Apr 16, 2020

It is an amazing course to develop a baseline understanding of AI systems. Professor Andrew is really good in explaining complex concepts in very easy way using relevant examples.

Thanks a lot!

By Debesh R

Feb 2, 2020

Excellent course ! Thank you Andru to provide valuable input and detail explanation.

Little monotonous, sometimes difficult to concentrate when you are watching the video for long duration,.

By ewout w

Mar 21, 2019

Andrew explains AI very well and simple. Also, he makes clear what AI can and cannot do, how to begin with AI, how to setup a team, how to start a project and ethical aspects of the use of AI.

By nitin

Jul 12, 2020

SIR I am Heartly thankfully to you for this oppurtunity and i need your blessings to gain much more prosperity in my upcoming future

By Ruthwick R

May 2, 2021

It a very good course, gives a very good perception about what AI is. Very good examples to relate with AI with current world.

Would have been better if they include technical point of view.

By Hardy I

Nov 16, 2020

great course to get an overview about the topic.

Unfortunately it is not part of the coursera+ program. I already subscribed to coursera+ so I don't want to pay extra for this course on top.

By Claire K

Oct 17, 2019

Trés bonne vision globale des concepts et des enjeux de l'IA. La dynamique du cours pourrait être améliorer : en usant davantage d'exemple concret d'application de l'IA dnas notre quotidien

By MOHD S

Mar 19, 2019

Great explanation for non technical fellows. I am a technical guy, still wanted to take it as I want to understand things at core and generic level. It really helping a lot to go ahead...

By Ohaidul I

Jun 20, 2020

It's really a wonderful journey for me to learn AI through these weeks . Teacher Andrew Ng taught me some basic information about AI through an easiest way . He is too much proficient .

By Ali G

Mar 21, 2020

This course is good as an introduction course so i think this amount of fee is a lot for a student like me. But i could gain a lot of information from the course in Corona virus period.

By Li P Z

Aug 23, 2019

Outstanding overview of AI for laypersons. I think Andrew's core strength is with technical aspects of AI, but this is a great course. I also recommend KaiFu Lee's AI Superpowers book.

By Mayar M

Aug 14, 2019

It was a great honor to take this course with Andrew. He isa a great instructor. and I learned a lot of things about AI and I am excited to take my second step in AI technology field.

By Ettore R R

Mar 10, 2019

Good content but as an Italian citizen sometimes the teacher accent made difficult to understand properly considering that also the transcript has few errors. Overall good job, thanks