Back to AI For Everyone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for AI For Everyone by DeepLearning.AI

AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone--especially your non-technical colleagues--to take. In this course, you will learn: - The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science - What AI realistically can--and cannot--do - How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization - What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects - How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company - How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI....

PS
Feb 3, 2020

Wonderful and very insightful course. Cleared a lot of doubts and misconceptions. Once again Kudos and Thank you to Prof. Andrew Ng for a wonderful course and educating the world to be a better place.

BS
Jul 30, 2020

I must admit that this is the best online course that I've completed so far. The course is just simple and sweet explaining everything one needs to know clearly and simply without loosing its essence.

451 - 475 of 8,290 Reviews for AI For Everyone

By Fariba J N

Mar 23, 2020

I really wanna thank the Coursera's team for this great website and courses, and actually thank professor Andrew Ng for sharing his valuable information with us. I learned many things about AI in society and comapnies. And he motivated me to continue learning in this field.

By samet

Dec 9, 2019

Thank you for those classes and spending so much time to teach us so far away from where your are. I think people should start seeing you as a father of AI. From now on I will give my most of time to teach my self to start on a project to be more beneficial to this world.

By Avishek S

Jun 13, 2019

Great intro course to give you a high-level understanding of AI, ML, Deep Learning and some practical applications for AI. Also very helpful framework for building out AI projects, and giving you an idea of how to get started from the perspective of creating business value.

By Pedro P

Apr 22, 2019

I really enjoyed this course, it gave me a good perspective over different types of AI systems that exist, and what different usages there are for these systems. It sparked my curiosity even further and it helps me at work to push forward for using AI in different projects.

By Alok A

Mar 4, 2019

Fantastic course.. As a person who has done several courses on ML, I think this course is really good place to start learning about AI. A lot of time people get stuck with all the Math or Stats or Code, however with this course, anyone can develop basic understanding of AI.

By Soarabh P

Feb 4, 2021

Great Introductory course on AI that brings out various aspects of AI, its scope, usage , limitations and impact across people , society . i would recommend everyone to know these aspects to appreciate this subject that will be changing the way we work and live in future !

By Sam D . M

Dec 11, 2020

I am very interested towards AI course and i am pursuing the same course as my btech degree this teacher helped me gain an early insights of how and why its so important for students to learn Ai . Thanks coursera team for providing one of the finest teacher of the subject.

By Jeremy V

Jul 17, 2019

From the perspective of a ML / AI engineer looking for ways to better communicate with non-technical folks about how to approach AI; this course was well-organized and rich enough to help bridge a lot of the gap between the technology and the high-level strategic thinking.

By Fai C

Mar 21, 2019

It is a very useful for me, someone who hasn't a technical background but is interested in applying my business domain knowledge to AI in order to create something valuable for my business. Andrew's teaching is useful and funny plus full of wisdom. Highly recommend to all!

By Sheikh S A

Jun 14, 2020

I got to learn the basic concepts & overall state of the AI technology we have now. The instructor was really friendly to learn from. Thanks to this course I am now more motivated to pursue a career on AI and I'll take some more courses on Machine Learning & Deep Learning

By Rosemarie A

Jul 8, 2019

This course is a very good conceptual and practical overview of AI. Surely not enough to be really educated in this area (I don´t think you can get that anyway in one course) but it certainly opens the possibilities and makes AI a less scary topic to start learning about.

By Aref A

Apr 5, 2019

Definitely recommend this course. I learned a lot of valuable information in this course which I had no idea before! Before this course I did the deep learning specialization! So definitely recommended if you already have some machine learning and deep learning knowledge!

By Yeo K X

Sep 1, 2020

Easy to digest course materials and excellent delivery by the course lecturer. I will recommend any beginners who seek to understand more about the definition of AI, what AI is capable of and the possible applications, to give this course a go. You won't be disappointed!

By Aruneshwar

Jul 24, 2020

I took this course only for Mr.Andrew Ng and I enjoyed the course a lot,

The contents of the course were quite easy to understand even for a non-technical person.

The way of explaining the contents was excellent, and I am excited to learn many courses from

deeplearning.ai.

By Muhammad B

Apr 13, 2020

I am thankful to Andrew Ng who makes this course, He explains AI in Deep detail and gives very much Knowledge about what is AI. before this course didn't know what is AI, But after this course, I Can Surly Explain the AI the topic I have to learn from MY (GURU) Andrew ng

By Nikhil D

Sep 6, 2019

This course gives a complete overview of AI for modern professionals. I liked that it covered concepts such as supervised vs. unsupervised learning, machine learning, deep learning, knowledge graphs, etc. It also covers the wider societal aspects of the deployment of AI.

By Md N H

Jul 17, 2020

This course is a great way to start your journey in AI. The instructor is a genius in his field and his teaching techniques are awesome. With a lot of practical examples really help me to understand AI better. I do recommend this course to everyone who want to learn AI.

By Jesús P

Jun 19, 2020

Personalmente no conocía mucho sobre el tema de las AI. Sinceramente este tema ha crecido bastante en los últimos años, y como una introducción a este mundo, y sus implicaciones, me parece que este curso merece la pena. Preciso, pero bastante bien explicado y didáctico.

By Muhammad A K

Apr 23, 2020

The best course to know what actually is AI. Mr. Andrew explained terms associated with AI like Machine Learning and Data Science. This course is specially designed for people working in an organization or high-level employees even that this course is best for everyone.

By Md. Z M

Apr 4, 2019

This is a well-planned and well-delivered course by Andrew. It provides a very realistic interpretation of the current AI technology. This course is equally suited for engineers as well as executives by being not too technical. I would recommend this course to everyone.

By Oscar A M

Feb 15, 2021

I'd say this course is really effective in delivering the topics it addresses. Teacher talks in a clear way too, provides lots of simple examples and guides through the understanding of the matter. I strongly recommend this course as a first step into the digital world

By Maurice H

Oct 5, 2020

Great gateway to understanding AI. The instructor is pretty good at explaining things without getting to tied up in the jargon. The lessons are very easy to follow and makes it interesting to want to learn more. Disclaimer - we're still far from killer robots though :(

By Siddhartha S

Aug 14, 2020

First of all, thanks for this informative course. Even without having a proper understanding towards AI, I was able to catch its pace from the scratch and significantly learned a great amount of facts and notes regarding AI and its impacts towards day to day business.

By Dr. R Y S

Jul 25, 2020

This course teaches various basic know how of an AI. in one glance entire AI system and its implementation is explained very well. Also we will learn its implementation strategies and limitations. Therefore a must course for somebody looking to enter into this arena.

By sachin v

Apr 25, 2020

Great course. It not only provides clarity and understanding of the AI Landscape but gives an outsider (new to AI) the confidence to meaningfully engage in any business conversation regarding AI. highly recommend to anyone who wants to familiarize with the AI ecosystem