Back to Air Pollution – a Global Threat to our Health

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Air Pollution – a Global Threat to our Health by University of Copenhagen

We all have to breathe to live. But the air we breathe is polluted both outdoors and indoors. Each year, this pollution costs 7 million lives across the globe – and a lot of suffering. 1 in 8 deaths is due to air pollution. This course will provide you with an introduction to the most recent research in the field of health effects of air pollution as well as a broader understanding of sources and spread of air pollution and what we should do about it. What is air pollution? What are the sources? How and where are we exposed outdoors and indoors? What happens in the body? Which diseases are the result? Who are the most vulnerable? How can we assess the effects of air pollution? And what should we do to reach the Sustainable Development Goal to “substantially reduce the number of deaths and illnesses from hazardous chemicals and air, water and soil pollution”? These are some of the important questions we will address in the course. During the course you will meet researchers and experts from the University of Copenhagen and the Technical University of Denmark. They work with different aspects of air pollution and health: toxicology, exposure assessment, epidemiology, engineering and health impact assessment. It is a global responsibility to combat the health impacts of air pollution, and this fight can only be won through new knowledge and global collaboration. We hope you will join us in the course and equip yourself to take part in this global and individual health challenge....

May 16, 2020

An excellent course about Air Pollution. Gained a lots of knowledge and ideas about pollutants, diseases and various factors of air pollution. This course also gives us awareness about air pollution

KV
Apr 16, 2020

After Learning this course I got more fundamental information in Air pollution. I recommend more people to study this course as Air is very very important element to live,\n\nk. Veerabhadram

51 - 75 of 285 Reviews for Air Pollution – a Global Threat to our Health

By Wala

Apr 20, 2020

I benefited alot from this course and increased my knowledge in this field and increased my desire to read more courses the course method was intersting in presenting pollution problems

Thanks

By MANJUNATH U

Apr 20, 2020

thanks sir and madam for giving the awareness about air pollution especially in the east Asian countries like india ,much more interested in studying related courses in the further days....

By K V

Apr 17, 2020

k. Veerabhadram

By April M L B

Sep 14, 2020

It's an excellent course in which you can know some facts and ideas about what is the great effect of pollution to all of us. That's why we should help one another to save our planet.

By Rishabh M

May 7, 2020

Thankyou,

Course era for give me this type of opportunity. By this course, I expand my knowledge and enhance my skills.

And how can we deal with air pollution in different ways.

By Neslihan B

Oct 30, 2020

It was one of the best courses i took so far! The lecturers explain everything clearly and recommended readings were very good.As a nurse i find this course very helpful.

By BENMERADI L N

Jun 29, 2020

The course was short and to the point. I have learned a lot about different types of air pollutions, their causes, their effects and how I can play my part to reduce it.

By Erasmo V A J

Aug 15, 2020

Los conceptos enfocados a la salud y las soluciones para contaminación del aire son muy importantes en este curso, felicitaciones a los profesores y excelente material

By U V N R

Apr 16, 2020

IT'S very usefull course about air pollution...............................................................................................................

THANK YOU...

By Linda A

Feb 25, 2018

The assignments regard very practical issues and have very insightful questions. A good start point to have a geenral overview or outdoor and indoor air pollution.

By Christina H

Jun 6, 2020

Informative lesson that describes health effects of poor indoor air quality and provides items to consider to improve your own indoor spaces to promote health.

By Mallika J

very nice instructor and the course material. learned some of the very basic thing about pollution and health effects. i thank the instructor for this course

By Leo M S L

Nov 21, 2020

Thank you so much for this course. I've learned a lot about air pollution and its effects on humans, environment, and also attaining Sustainable Development.

By Dr C G G

I will strongly recommend my colleagues to take up this course those are interested and involved in learning and teaching in Environmental related courses.

By Sohan L B

May 6, 2020

All aspects cover Nicely !

I was not thinking this is so bad. But the knowledge is opened my eyes & vision to act aggressively to reduce the air pollution.

By will a

Nov 1, 2020

This is an outstanding course and a great public service. Public awareness of adverse impacts air pollution must be increased at all levels of society.

By Kiran M S

Apr 20, 2020

the course provides all the information and safety measures that is need to be taken for over coming the air pollution problems that is in the society.

By govinda k

Jul 18, 2020

It was a very good learning and I came to know how to protect our environment as well as ourselves from diseases which are caused by bad air quality.

By Daodu B J

Jun 4, 2020

Thanks for this opportunity to learn more about Air pollution, I was able to understand that the different between Indoor and Outdoor pollution.

By Ishmail K

Jul 12, 2020

Very beautiful course. It is concise, enlightening and beneficial. The tutors and extraordinarily good. Thank you for the wonderful knowledge.

By Abhijit S T

All three teacher has explained very well, and especially prof Steffen is the best and thank to them to aware me about indoor pollution

By Ramu C

May 15, 2020

This course has really provided the basic insight required to understand the pollution and its effect on the health of human beings.

By Swar M D

Jun 17, 2020

Excellent quiz and learning materials that really helps to understand air pollution and social responsibilities better..

By Jatin M

Apr 12, 2020

a very good course on air pollution its effects on human body and how we can cope up with increasing air pollution level

By Dorothy D V S

Nov 2, 2020

I have learned a lot. Now, I can relate air pollution to health issues which my students will understand better.