Back to Algorithmic Toolbox

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Algorithmic Toolbox by University of California San Diego

The course covers basic algorithmic techniques and ideas for computational problems arising frequently in practical applications: sorting and searching, divide and conquer, greedy algorithms, dynamic programming. We will learn a lot of theory: how to sort data and how it helps for searching; how to break a large problem into pieces and solve them recursively; when it makes sense to proceed greedily; how dynamic programming is used in genomic studies. You will practice solving computational problems, designing new algorithms, and implementing solutions efficiently (so that they run in less than a second)....

BD
Jan 19, 2021

The course was really amazing which provided deep knowledge from basic to advance that how algorithms works and how to design algorithms. Thanks to all the expert teachers who taught in this course.

SG
Jan 19, 2017

I liked the fact that the algorithms are not just the introductory searching and sorting algorithms. The assignments are fairly difficult (I have decent scripting experience), but not impossibly so.

126 - 150 of 2,219 Reviews for Algorithmic Toolbox

By Bhupesh D

Jan 20, 2021

By Ajay K

Dec 27, 2020

good course, I like the fact you can use a lot of languages for you programming exercises, the content is really helpful, I would like to have more indications from the grading system to save time.

By Gaurav S

Nov 1, 2020

Very good course, all the problems are well designed to test your critical thinking skills and there's pretty good and detailed conceptual stuff but not more than needed to make you nearly a pro.

By Keshav T

May 29, 2021

I am thankful to Coursera and all the professors who taught this course.

This course helps me to understand all basics of algorithm. Looking forward to use my knowledge which I gained from this.

By Harshit G

Jul 3, 2020

Best course ever I had ever done before .It gave me a lot of confidence and experience and also the major thing in this is that I learnt how i have to tackle with questions

By Thejus U P

Jul 6, 2020

Good course to learn the fundamentals of algorithms and techniques to approach commonly asked interview questions.

By ADARSH K S

Jul 7, 2019

this course is teach me many new think and aproach how to solve the problems

By Hritik K S

Jul 11, 2019

Solving problem is my passion which I know, after taking this course.

By Mohit G

Jul 13, 2019

It was a very interesting course I enjoyed it and learned new things

By Jhosevic C

Jul 6, 2019

Magnífico curso, todo muy bien explicado y con ejercicios geniales.

By Rakshita M

Jun 18, 2019

Absolutely needed introduction to algorithms.

Thank You. :)

By Raj S

Jun 24, 2019

Unique, Helpful, I am always eager to solve problems

By Oscar D Z R

Mar 5, 2021

Good course for intermediate students and so on.

By AKSHAY A

Jun 22, 2019

Good lectures and programming assignments !

By Umang G

Jun 17, 2019

it was good learning and excellent

By Ranjeet K M

Jun 10, 2019

An amazing course for Algo Lovers.

By Subash T

Jun 6, 2019

It was a very productive course

By Воробьев А А