Back to Introduction to Chemistry: Structures and Solutions

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Chemistry: Structures and Solutions by Duke University

This is an introductory course for students with limited background in chemistry; basic concepts such as atomic and molecular structure, solutions, phases of matter, and quantitative problem solving will be emphasized with the goal of preparing students for further study in chemistry....

SH

Jan 30, 2020

Really great course! I have learned so much over the past few weeks. I would recommend to anyone that needs to freshen up their chemistry skills.

TA

Sep 17, 2017

Skillful Quiz, the best understanding of chemistry. Although a little difficult to pass, U will be proficient in Introductory Chemistry.

1 - 25 of 40 Reviews for Introduction to Chemistry: Structures and Solutions

By Tun L A

Sep 17, 2017

By Nick V

Aug 09, 2019

Amazing teacher with great practical examples of the abstract concepts covered, and an overall fun and interactive way of teaching. The exercises highlight the course material and rely strictly on it, with some additional but minor personal research.

Upon solving the exercises, they seem to additional reasoning and problem solving abilities.

The course is structured in a coherent and clear manner, each subject logically following from the other , and the ratio of learning content (videos & reading) to exercise content (exercises) is in harmony, and is a good ratio for an actual understanding of the topics covered.

By IPAYE M G

Sep 08, 2019

Fantastic and challenging. But to God be the glory. And its a course a scientist should take on. Love it.

By Luis B

Sep 16, 2017

Excellent presentation of the topics, easy to understand the instructor.

By Alfonso O

Jun 06, 2017

Excellent class!!

By neel s

Jul 16, 2017

Loved it!!!

By Glen V

Aug 04, 2017

Interesting course. For me it was a nice way to refresh this basic chemistry knowledge!

By Harald S

Jun 25, 2018

What can I say ..?! Things I learned or at least tried to understand but mostly failed 60 years ago ..by now explained..and..and understandable thus massive Wow..w´s at large..Thus only explanation must be the design of course and and just an dedicated excellentmaster of teaching....a thousand an one thanks

By Yun-Hsuan L

May 04, 2020

I took this course to help myself get ready for the AP Chemistry Exam next week. And I really enjoyed learning this course, it's interesting and easy to understand :). A big thank you to the professor for teaching us these amazing Chemistry knowledge!

By Martine S

I have enjoyed Dr Canelas lectures. They were well structured and delivered. I now have a better understanding of the atoms and molecules and how elements interact with each other. Thank you to Dr Canelas and her team

By Shari H

Jan 30, 2020

By Arpan A

Nov 02, 2019

It was very good and helpful to me in many ways. It was so lovely to learn from her that i truly enjoyed learning .

By Renan A d S

A very good course, with a great teacher! I have learned and improved my knowledge in so many things.

By 韩晓

May 08, 2020

I think what the teacher taught me is very useful and I like this course! Thank you , my teacher!

By Dr. S P

May 03, 2020

Really interested to learn and solve the exercises. Superb course with great explanation

By Khushvakov J

Apr 16, 2020

High quality course for beginners!!!

Thank you making available for the public

By A R

May 08, 2020

it was a good interesting course the instructor taught very good

By JEMINA.I

May 22, 2020

This course has helped to understand the basics concepts .

By Zeyad M S A

Nov 19, 2019

Perfect course and wonderful content and instructor.

By Cordelia S

Apr 01, 2017

Excellent course! I enjoyed the videos very much.

By MUHAMMED V K K

Apr 22, 2020

Excellent presentation . I enhanced my knowledge

By Mohammed o

Apr 01, 2020

very very excellent thanks female prof

By Hassan Z

May 22, 2020

great and very informative course

By Muhammad T

May 01, 2020

Very good course for beginners

By Jayanth V

Mar 25, 2018

The teaching is really good.