Back to Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Being a Teacher

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Being a Teacher by Commonwealth Education Trust

The Foundations of Teaching for Learning programme is for anyone who is teaching, or who would like to teach, in any subject and any context - be it at school, at home or in the workplace. With dynamic lessons taught by established and respected professionals from across the Commonwealth, this eight course programme will see you develop and strengthen your skills in teaching, professionalism, assessment, and more. As you carry on through the programme, you will find yourself strengthening not only your skills, but your connection with colleagues across the globe. A professional development opportunity not to be missed. How we teach has its foundation in how we were taught and how we learned. This course provides an opportunity for you to reflect on your personal and professional development as a teacher. Through reflection and portfolio development you will enhance your knowledge and understanding of how to promote learning. Enhance your course by joining the Commonwealth teaching community on our website, Facebook and Twitter....

KA

Nov 18, 2016

Really liked this course it gave me so much to learn, improve and development. One of the best course for teachers. And I would like to thanks the professors of this course. THANK YOU!

NA

Jun 29, 2017

I really enjoyed all coursera classes, one of the best platform offering courses when it comes to material, topics, communication and organization. Thank you, job well done!!

1 - 25 of 82 Reviews for Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Being a Teacher

By Valery F

Jul 09, 2018

Gave me so extraordinary insights as to how to approach different students.

By Fernando J K P

May 17, 2018

Very important courser for teachers around the world!

By Victoria J H

Feb 04, 2018

A great course that makes you aware that is not only about what you teach. It is also about looking at the environment you teach in. Its not enough to be able to deliver a well planned lesson, it is about relating that lesson to all the other outside influences. A very thought provoking and interesting course.

By mario r C R

Jan 17, 2019

Excelente curso, me ha ayudado bastante en avanzar en mi carrera profesional. Gracias coursera.

By Gamze U

Dec 13, 2018

quite beneficial for me

By MD I A T

Jan 16, 2019

Very helpful to understand the weakness of oneself as a teacher.

By Omran E

Feb 25, 2019

it was amazing experience and i wanna thank everyone

By Ashok G I

Nov 15, 2018

Understanding the importance of learner and learning as a teacher

By jane y

Oct 29, 2018

I really love this course and it inspires me how to be a good teacher. I really appreciate the instructors.

By Susan D

Jun 11, 2016

This course helped me explore what being a teacher really is and how to discover my philosophy of teaching.

By bak

By Nagwa A

Jun 29, 2017

By FRANCISCO D L A

Jan 08, 2018

Excelente o curso, o material e as aulas superarão as expectativas, mas o certificado deveria ter carga horária. Para mim foi muito bom ter acesso a tal curso mas não contribuirá como um curso de aperfeiçoamento por não ter carga horária.

By Jean-Marc S

Oct 31, 2017

Very interesting and a good way to reflect on what I have done over the past 14 years working at the Montessori British School. It opens your eyes to new possibilities.

By pamela b

Oct 04, 2015

i'm enjoying the courses in this spcialzation and i'm working toward a goal to complete each course to earn the final certicate in the teaching for learning specialization .

By Rosilene A

Oct 28, 2016

Very important course to those who want to improve their teaching skills.

By Velia V

Aug 27, 2017

Me inspiran a seguir actualizándome. GRACIAS

By Nacho A